Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

I merged the topics!

The Hydro has sent an email about timings etc warning that the show will probably run late. No talk of curfews or finishing early thankfully.

Timings for the Madonna concert have not been confirmed, but it is likely to start and finish late. Please see the following guidelines on timings and information to help you plan your visit.

• Doors to the venue will open at 18:30 and doors to the bowl will open some time after.
• The support act is expected on stage from 20:00.
• Madonna will take to the stage some time after 21:00, will play a long set and therefore it is likely that the concert will finish late.

The late finish of the concert may cause problems for visitors using public transport and we would advise visitors to carefully consider their travel arrangements for getting home.

I merged the topics!

The Hydro has sent an email about timings etc warning that the show will probably run late. No talk of curfews or finishing early thankfully.

Timings for the Madonna concert have not been confirmed, but it is likely to start and finish late. Please see the following guidelines on timings and information to help you plan your visit.

• Doors to the venue will open at 18:30 and doors to the bowl will open some time after.

• Madonna will take to the stage some time after 21:00, will play a long set and therefore it is likely that the concert will finish late.

The late finish of the concert may cause problems for visitors using public transport and we would advise visitors to carefully consider their travel arrangements for getting home.

:chuckle:

I merged the topics!

In regards to the curfew:

A fan spoke to a staff at the venue and they said they "have a general curfew time of 11pm for every night, many artists go past that and the venue does not force them to stop they just consider it a re-hire of the venue so its up to the artist. Given what has been happening at her other UK shows they are anticipating Madonna's support act on some time around 8pm, Madonna herself sometime after 9pm and they are expecting a late finish."

I'm kinda sad that this is going to be the last show in Europe. I'm gonna miss her. The more I think about the show, the more I believe it has actually been my favorite Madonna concert experience yet...even surpassing Re-invention and Confessions.

Enjoy the show guys and dance for me...

3057017783_1_11_6DkhdD3P.gif

I'm looking forward to it SO much but it's going to so bittersweet. My fifth and final show. I really thought five would be enough but it really wasn't. I'm going to miss her SO much.

I was only going to two... then I had a really bad day and decided to cheer myself up with Birmingham ticket. And somehow ended up going to both Barcelona shows too. The adverts for them were everywhere when I lived in Spain and I gave in to the pressure.

Last night I was looking at all the crew jobs in the tour programme trying to decide which one I could do on the next tour. I'm VIP coordinator, I decided. Pick yourself a job and we'll both go to every show!

Last night I was looking at all the crew jobs in the tour programme trying to decide which one I could do on the next tour. I'm VIP coordinator, I decided. Pick yourself a job and we'll both go to every show!

Quiet job in Scotland, we don't have VIPs. Lulu might think she is, but we keep her in the place.

Guest Rachelle of London

She went through a phase where she knew Sharleen Spiteri (because of Stella Mc). I hope it's not her!

It might be. Texas are playing at the arena tonight so Sharleen is probably in town for the show

I want her to do Secret at this show </3 She hasn't done it at any of the ones I've seen. I think she *almost* did in Manchester but then we got a cappella Open Your Heart so I can definitely forgive her there.