Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

I would imagine those VIP packages aren't shifting so rather than wait until near the time and have to slash the prices they have put them back in general sale at face value. They do this with a lot of acts it's fairly common.

Sure, they always release better seats closer to the date. That's exactly how I got great seats for Confessions and RIT in London, but usually they do it closer to the date, not 6 months before.

Sure, they always release better seats closer to the date. That's exactly how I got great seats for Confessions and RIT in London, but usually they do it closer to the date, not 6 months before.

I would really surprised if they added another Glasgow show. Do you think she could sell enough tickets for a second date?

The second London show has literally hundreds of seats available at all prices levels. I just checked and even more seats have suddenly become available.

Do you think she could sell enough tickets for a second date?

The second London show has literally hundreds of seats available at all prices levels. I just checked and even more seats have suddenly become available.

Probably not. I've been keeping an eye on that Glasgow map and the £190 and £95 tix left were going steadily whereas the £120 right up the back tix aren't moving at all, so it's just strange that they've dumped those VIP tix out there so soon before the other tix have shifted,

Ticketmaster seems to have more London tix now as well. I thought they'd sold out of their allocation but apparently not.

All very weird. Whatever happened to just putting all the damn tickets out on sale - first come; first served.

Axs.com has a lot more tickets on sale than the past few weeks. The Ticketmaster tickets are probably from Get Me In and Seatwave. I guess they aren't shifting them either.

I've been to the Hydro many times, it's a fantastic arena. Amazing views no matter where you sit.

& yes on the seating plan it says Madonna's catwalk comes out that far. Probably one of the best places to see her in the world for the view everyone will get.

Swift was clever enough to have a standing area around her runway though. I'm curious as to how this will actually work. Will security prevent people from crowding around the catwalk? I know for Confessions it was a free for all, but people weren't paying £400 for the privilege of a runway seat.

Anyway, the very worst seat in the The Hydro would be considered a pretty good seat in the 02, It is the perfect venue at this stage in her career. Now get buying you c*nts!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

If they reduce the tickets I may book Glasgow. It's a weekend show, I won't have to book a day off plus can fly down Monday morning and go to work. Hmmm decisions.

If they reduce the tickets I may book Glasgow. It's a weekend show, I won't have to book a day off plus can fly down Monday morning and go to work. Hmmm decisions.

x2mnwm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm coming!!!! Easyjet have a 24 hour sale and I booked my flights. Just need a ticket for the show

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2mnwm.gif

And YOU get your arse on that plane too! Only a 70 min flight!

Side note: has there been any proper UK coverage of the opening night to help get the remaining tix sold? Not counting the Daily Fail's usual bullshit of course.

I wish they would put the catwalk on the Glasgow interactive map. I see tickets being sold in not so great spots because people don't realise that those newly released tix near the back are actually right next to the heart stage!

I'm in Block 004 Row K. Does anyone know where the cross intersection will be? i.e. which rows will be cut into? It appears in some venues that there are nine row to the cross, which is seven rows deep? Any thoughts? I'm soon excited after seeing the stage pics for Montreal

I'm in Block 004 Row K. Does anyone know where the cross intersection will be? i.e. which rows will be cut into? It appears in some venues that there are nine row to the cross, which is seven rows deep? Any thoughts? I'm soon excited after seeing the stage pics for Montreal

I would say you are on the first row of the cross intersection. The Hydro doesn't actually have a row "I", so it jumps from H to J and I know J is the last row before the cross...so...

• 3 months later...