Will we get a 'Promo Tour' this time?

LHakaLH

From Music to Hard Candy she did it. The small 40-minute, 6 song tour-preview show at small venues such as Brixton Academy and L'Olympia, before kicking up the big tour. Do you think she'll do one for RH?

Guest Hunterlas

At first I was betting money on it... Then I started believing it wasnt going to happen, I mean, shes doing lots of promo already, but NOW Im like ...hum... Maybe those rumors about April are indeed true, why not? Dont tell me she has to start getting ready for the tour cause she can do both. You just never know with this bitch though.

FINGERS CROSSED!

We've already had a promo tour. Move it along. Honestly some fans just love to bitch and they're never satisfied. Moan, whinge, whine... zzzzz.... fuck off the lot of you. :manson:

Guest Hunterlas

Suedehead, I know you get this a lot but ....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Nobody here is complaining nor whining. At all.

Guest Hunterlas

Im the one thats gonna put you on your place if you fuck with me, thats who I am.

There.

Im still waiting for your answer though.

I was sure there would be a "promo tour" but now with all the amazing performances and interviews, I don't think it will happen. And when you think about it, that is a promo tour! Grammys, Brits, Canal+ show... And still three to come : Jonathan Ross show, Italian show, and the whole week on Ellen.

What a rollercoaster! :drool:

Guest Hunterlas

Suedehead, Im not looking for drama... Come on, read the thread from the top, nobody was bitching, we were just wondering about a possible scenario. Trust me, I cant stand either the fans that wont stop complaning and whining at everything.

Be a man and admit you totally over reacted on this one.

In the future however, I highly suggest you think twice before addressing me in a disrespectful way. I don't care if you have a million posts here (which is nothing to be proud of btw, baby). I will still put you in your place... here and anywhere else. Try me.

Guest Hunterlas

Moka, god knows Im over the moon with all the promo Madonna has been doing recently. Its just heaven. But as Chelle says, we're HERE for it if she wants to give it to us!

And when you think about it, that is a promo tour! Grammys, Brits, Canal+ show... And still three to come : Jonathan Ross show, Italian show, and the whole week on Ellen. :drool:

And there are rumors they're building a stage just right out of Ellen's studio just for her

Guest Hunterlas

Lets not forget she was everywhere promoting Confessions and still did Koko and GAY and then even Coachella... It wouldnt be "shocking" if we do get at least one broadcast promo concert.

Time will tell.

Suedehead, Im not looking for drama... Come on, read the thread from the top, nobody was bitching, we were just wondering about a possible scenario. Trust me, I cant stand either the fans that wont stop complaning and whining at everything.

Be a man and admit you totally over reacted on this one.

In the future however, I highly suggest you think twice before addressing me in a disrespectful way. I don't care if you have a million posts here (which is nothing to be proud of btw, baby). I will still put you in your place... here and anywhere else. Try me.

Take me now!

Guest Hunterlas

If there is anything I learned (more like, got reminded of - really) watching in shock Madonnas name on the commercial for the iHeart Radio Awards is that, we think we know it all, but we dont know shit!

Maybe there are still a few more surprises that we have no idea about. My fingers will remain crossed for a promo concert.

"Hunterlas", I know you get this a lot but...

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?

Bitch, I'm a sock! :lol: why do ppl ask about promo tour? How many more performances does this bitch have to do?!?!?!! 3 versions of LFL so far and GT. A full week at Ellen. What else do you need?

I would love a promo tour but having seen what she had been doing in the past weeks and the planned appearances in the coming days I think it wouldn't be necessary.

As it implies "promo" I think the big award shows and the gazillion telly appearances would suffice.

But if and when she do decide to have one. It would be a big bonus to her loyal fans.

It has been confirmed that Madonna will be performing on NOVA's Red Room in an intimate venue somewhere in the US.

The show will take place on an as-yet-unannounced date between 1 May and 1 October.

It has been confirmed that Madonna will be performing on NOVA's Red Room in an intimate venue somewhere in the US.

The show will take place on an as-yet-unannounced date between 1 May and 1 October.

Odd timeframe. Shouldn't she be rehearsing during that period? I mean the first show starts at August 29th.

Guest Hunterlas

...she did Coachella during the rehearsal period of Confessions

Nothing is written in stone with Madonna. Get with it.

Guest Rachelle of London

The only people that don't want a promo tour are jealous fans that can't go to a promo show!

We are HERE for a promo tour. Look at the confessions schedule. She gave us one. Never underestimate The Ciccone!

Guest Rachelle of London

...she did Coachella during the rehearsal period of Confessions

Nothing is written in stone with Madonna. Get with it.

Watch them get all excited IF she announces one!

:dead:

Guest Hunterlas

The only people that don't want a promo tour are jealous fans that can't go to a promo show!

LMAO

Your theory explains everything!!!!