Canada no longer getting Super Deluxe?

Sorry if this should've been in an existing thread but I'm too upset rn to have this info buried in one tbh. I just called the HMV flagship store in Toronto and they said they got an email from Universal today that they won't be distributing the Super Deluxe here. And the girl I talked to said that it won't even be available as an import :/

I may just go over the boarder to that target in Niagara Falls, New York. Hopefully they will have the super deluxe.

Watch customs confiscate it.

Is this punishment for the zero Canadian radio plays of LFL?

... or for the arrest threat in 1990. :D

"Fuck you, Freddie... I am not giving them a bonus CD with the album coming out 25 years from now."

tumblr_mkqmr1EqgW1rxml8no1_500.gif

... or for the arrest threat in 1990. :D

"Fuck you, Freddie... I am not giving them a bonus CD with the album coming out 25 years from now."

tumblr_mkqmr1EqgW1rxml8no1_500.gif

:lmao:

Dying. But almost as cool as your humor is the fact that she's like the only person who has ever stayed around this long and continued to slay/remain amazing.

Sorry if this should've been in an existing thread but I'm too upset rn to have this info buried in one tbh. I just called the HMV flagship store in Toronto and they said they got an email from Universal today that they won't be distributing the Super Deluxe here. And the girl I talked to said that it won't even be available as an import :/

M is punishing Canada for not playing LFL. She shouldn't tour there either. Fuckers!

i'll be lucky to even get the album period! lol walmart (standard only no doubt) and future shop (standard/deluxe) are the only places that sell cd's.

OMG i finally found the rolling stone mag, lol. i see her eye peeking out from two aisles down and knew. i yelled 'its here!'

i'll be lucky to even get the album period! lol walmart (standard only no doubt) and future shop (standard/deluxe) are the only places that sell cd's.

OMG i finally found the rolling stone mag, lol. i see her eye peeking out from two aisles down and knew. i yelled 'its here!'

I love stories of fans losing control in stores and shops over Madonna merchandise :laugh:

Ok, so I bought the iTunes preorder, I bought the Icon Live Pass, I bought floor seats to the tour, and now I bought this import of the Super Deluxe Edition. Nothing is getting passed me this era and I'm done!