Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

On december 5th & 6th it’s time for Madonna’s shows in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam and you’re going to be there!

Time schedule*:

18:30 – Doors
20:00 – Lunice
20:45 – Break
21:00 – Madonna
23:00 – End of show

Madonna’s tour is being loaded with positive reviews, but please keep in mind that Madonna has a habit of showing up late. She will still perform her whole show as planned, but there is a chance that the show will not end before 11PM. That’s why we would like to advise you to come by car as public transport might not be available after 11PM.

Expected traffic

On Saturday there’s going to be a football match at the Amsterdam ArenA. On top of that, the Dutch public transport has planned trackwork improvement and scheduled changes for the whole weekend, so we expect more traffic than usual around the Ziggo Dome. Please make sure to plan your trip in advance and head to the Ziggo Dome on time.

Security precautions

Due to the recent events in Paris, we have decided to take extra security measures in agreement and collaboration with the artist.

Backpacks and other (big) bags are not allowed inside the venue. We’d like to ask you to leave these at home. Small hangbags are allowed, but these will be checked thoroughly. In addition, visitors will be searched. This may lead to longer queues, but we will try to keep this at a minimum. We’d kindly like to ask you for your cooperation and understanding in this exceptional situation. We will do anything to make sure that all concerts will go on as planned in an environment that is both safe and responsible.

https://www.mojo.nl/madonna-show-info-english/

Guest ditaluver

Just received this

Dear guest,

A short while ago we sent you the practical information for your Early Entry package for the concert of Madonna on December 6th in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam.

In the practical information we also mentioned the timing for your Early Entry package.

Unfortunately the time of opening doors for the Madonna concert have changed, which means also timing for the Early Entry changed.

Included you can find the revised practical information and the revised timing.

The doors of the Ziggo Dome open at 18.30 PM.

Please register before 18.00 PM.

We also want to give you the following advice:

The Madonna tour started with a lot of positive experiences. However Madonna tends to start the concert late, luckily she does perform the complete show. It is possible that Madonna will also start the show late in Amsterdam and therefor the concert might not end at 23.00 PM. We would like to advise you to travel by car and to plan your trip in advance.

If you have any questions regarding the information, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

From David86:

wow today a great open letter to Madonna in NRC / its the most serious newspaper in NL

about M fighting ageism, but it is analyzed from a very interesting point of view and in concludes that in 20 years time people will say, she was right all along.

http://www.nrc.nl/ha...je-wilt-1563355

From David86:

wow today a great open letter to Madonna in NRC / its the most serious newspaper in NL

about M fighting ageism, but it is analyzed from a very interesting point of view and in concludes that in 20 years time people will say, she was right all along.

That's absolutely one hundred percent true.

From David86:

almost made me cry. beautifully written

I'm boarding my flight in a few hours! My anxiety is through the roof! I cannot fucking wait any longer!!!!

Yessssssssssssssss! You're gonna fall in love a million times!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Wish I was going to these shows! Weekend in Amsterdam! Madonna promised some S&M in Amsterdam in last nights London show! Maybe you guys will get a treat in the extra song segment! Gonna be a great show! I will be watching on periscope for sure

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm boarding my flight in a few hours! My anxiety is through the roof! I cannot fucking wait any longer!!!!

Safe travels!

Guest Rachelle of London

Safe travels!

I'm packing for Amsterdam! And before my flight tomorrow I'm going to have a last chiropract session, get my passport (if I'm lucky ) at the police station and get on a plane by 16 (4).

BUT I'M GOING! Disablled in Ams with Madonna :wow: