Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

Im pretty sure this is going to be my case too!!!

im in the planning stages now and I should know by this weekend for sure!

Im so freaking excited I cant stand it.

I have a few questions, those who have early entry...what time do they let you in? what time will you show up to queue? and where at the dome does the line usually begin (last tour)?

for the MDNA dates, the EE ticket holders got in the venue around 4.00-.4.30 PM, but they started queuing from 9 AM, so take that into account as well if u want to secure a good spot.

Guest ditaluver

for the MDNA dates, the EE ticket holders got in the venue around 4.00-.4.30 PM, but they started queuing from 9 AM, so take that into account as well if u want to secure a good spot.

Thank you..What time do they let the reg tix holders in? Also what time does she do sound check and do reg tix holders get in to see that? Some videos I watched I see peeps in seats...

I'm trying to determine what to do!!!!! Sit and take it easy....or go full on loon mode and get front! It's been awhile!!! I'm getting old hahaha

Thank you..What time do they let the reg tix holders in? Also what time does she do sound check and do reg tix holders get in to see that? Some videos I watched I see peeps in seats...

i think between 6.00 PM - 6.30 PM

Guest Medoner

NEED YOUR HELP GUYS! :) So i actually had a change of plans and cant make it to the RH show on the 6th which i have my ticket to, but ill see her in sweden anyway. Where can i sell the ticket - if you guys have any experience of that kind. Its a standing ticket by the way if someone here is interested, its a solid ticket not a printable. If its not allowed to talk about selling my ticket on here just mod it out or something but thanks in advance for anyone who cares to help with me getting rid of it :p

Not from NL myself so dont know where to put it out on sale

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Medoner

my friends from netherland and everyone else whove sold tix to NL shows before, please HELP! I need to sell my RH tix but i have no idea where to start. Is ebay any good? Is there like a NL ebay or some buying/selling place because i really need that RN.

• 3 months later...
Guest ditaluver

Bump bump

Only 29 days bitches!!!

I'm coming from Texas with my best friend and sister in law. Both of them have never seen the queen! We have early entry for Sun only! Im ecstatic!!!!!

Bump bump

Only 29 days bitches!!!

I'm coming from Texas with my best friend and sister in law. Both of them have never seen the queen! We have early entry for Sun only! Im ecstatic!!!!!

I think me and my friend have early entry as well! Sunday only too. :) Just started panicking about what to wear as well as getting well :lol:

I've never stayed in Amsterdam before, but I have been there on a daytrip a long time ago. Exciting!

who all has early access? what time do we want to get there to get in line?

I don't know! :lol: I have seats left of the main stage/runway, some rows up. I don't think seated tickets have access to GA floor at all, early access or not. Its not been like that other places in europe I have been as far as I know. I smoke unfortunately, so I'm worried if we get in early if I can go out to have a cigarette in the mean time before the show.

Guest ditaluver

man i better get there early. I want the best view in the house! im so short, I have to be next to the stage in some way or I cant see.

man i better get there early. I want the best view in the house! im so short, I have to be next to the stage in some way or I cant see.

So you have standing ticket? Then yes I guess its best to be early. still people move about a bit if it's many hours to the show, and often one have to to get some water or go to the toilet? Hope you are young haha :) I cant deal with all that for so many hours. Hence I have never been front of the stage :(

Guest ditaluver

I'm 39 and not going across the world to not be in front of that stage. I'm more concerned about those younger friends I'm bringing hahaha. They've never ever seen me in Madonna loon mode.

I'm getting so worried as I can't even stand up more than a minute now :( I would love to see Madonna close up once. I've fought to keep my place at GA admissions before, nearest was in the Golden triangle for MDNA (maybe 4-5 meters from the runway tip) People can be so rude and start to push you around. Bet your friends will get a buzz being so close even if they are not loons!

I'm getting so worried as I can't even stand up more than a minute now :( I would love to see Madonna close up once. I've fought to keep my place at GA admissions before, nearest was in the Golden triangle for MDNA (maybe 4-5 meters from the runway tip) People can be so rude and start to push you around. Bet your friends will get a buzz being so close even if they are not loons!

Call the arena, get your standing swapped for seats. The clocks ticking now, they will have an accessibility tel. number esp for these cases (believe me!) Ill do it if you want.

Call the arena, get your standing swapped for seats. The clocks ticking now, they will have an accessibility tel. number esp for these cases (believe me!) Ill do it if you want.

I have seats, very fortunate that I bought those now! :) If I don't get better, maybe I can get better pain medicines. Thank you kindest B x

I have seats, very fortunate that I bought those now! :) If I don't get better, maybe I can get better pain medicines. Thank you kindest B x

if you got seats you dont have anything to worry (standing)

if you got seats you dont have anything to worry about (standing)

It's hard to walk now, I tried today as well as standing that's why I'm worried. This back nerve thing came at a bad time. But sorry that I go on about it, and maybe they would let me in at the venue without standing in line if I'm this bad.

Yes they will. they will have a disability entrance with wheelchairs and handlers waiting if you cant stand but you need to let them know. Dont worry, you can still dance ect, you just cant walk far do stairs or stand for hours, like me :) There will be lots.

oh gosh that stinks! hopefully you feel much better by the time the show arrives!!!!!! xoxo

Yes they will. they will have a disability entrance with wheelchairs and handlers waiting if you cant stand but you need to let them know. Dont worry, you can still dance ect, you just cant walk far do stairs or stand for hours, like me :) There will be lots.

Thanks lovelies!

:smooch: