Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

Omg I cannot decide whether or not to get high before the show. Maybe just alcohol. Where's the best gay place on a Saturday night?

I forgot:

Hair product

Contact lenses

A belt

FML.

taboo/ soho/ club nyx in reguliersdwarsstraat

I'm high as fuck!!! Having some candy kush. Fuck! I can't wait for Sunday and Monte liked my photo on instagram! @tashleyd

hahahah glad you re having a good time!!

taboo/ soho/ club nyx in reguliersdwarsstraat

yes they are good clubs. There is one in which name I forget. I was too high to remember, but people in Amsdam are great ! YOu will have fun

GU theres one on the Leidesplien (ignore my spelling) bar downstairs dancing upstairs, I dont know its name its not a big one. Go in, get a drink. The guy by the inside of the door (ask any local, they will tell you) thats where you get the best stuff that (we might sometimes look for). Cheap and amazing quality. Go upstairs and ask anyone whos dancing :) I shouldve PM'd this,Its quite a small funky place.

Guest Medoner

Im so damn excited. Everythings set! Got exciting new music keeping me company all through the flight and trip. 1st time in NL, and my first travel alone.

RH on sunday!! It looks stunning.

They wanna get to the stage first. I just wonder how someone can stand that long on their feet and without going to the loo.

They wanna get to the stage first. I just wonder how someone can stand that long on their feet and without going to the loo.

I know, I cant do that. Couldnt when I was 20 either, a loo is needed during such a day and night! In the cold its worse, good luck all queing people!

I know, I cant do that. Couldnt when I was 20 either, a loo is needed during such a day and night! In the cold its worse, good luck all queing people!

Especially that I wanna have few drinks. If not alcohol...water. I dunno maybe you can pee in someone's mouth, guguchald?

There are toilet cabins and eco toilets around the arena and the stadium.

There are toilet cabins and eco toilets around the arena and the stadium.

But we mean you'd have to leave your space around the stage and start over.

Oh Kilt, you guys are fun under.

Especially that I wanna have few drinks. If not alcohol...water. I dunno maybe you can pee in someone's mouth, guguchald?

I saw a boy peeing in a bottle in rome ( Sticky tour )

Ok but the. You cant keep your place in the que. I dont have to que i hope for seated tickets?

Glad its sunday for me, Im dead tired.

Of course not! But queuing is such a head rush experience for me. Queuing in fall/ winter is so much easier than in summer for me.

Can somebody explain to me what the purpose of the queuing is for general standing?

The mind baffles. Although its cool if they like it! 5 mins in the cold and I throw a tantrum.