Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

Guest Medoner

Hell yeah, this is me. Right where im supposed to be! Lol i think i officially found my date and place for the tour. Came here to ask about the venue, just watched some mdna clips and it actually looks like a fantastic place but pretty small (not a bad thing). Gosh im so excited! Trying to get standing tickets for the 6th (wish id decided earlier where to go so i wouldve got the tickets for saturday 😂) so please tell me they havent all been sold yet on the presales? Uk dates made me a little skeptical. And also did the tickets come with any additional charges?

Edited by Medoner

Guest Medoner

Got myself a standing ticket for the second show - YAY! I can finally say im seeing her this year. Now watching clips of mdna at ziggo dome. Weird venue! everything seems just so small, dont really know what to think of it haha. Mdna stage looks like it was made a little smaller for this show too. I know the top part was removed but was any of the actual stage made smaller?

Got myself a standing ticket for the second show - YAY! I can finally say im seeing her this year. Now watching clips of mdna at ziggo dome. Weird venue! everything seems just so small, dont really know what to think of it haha. Mdna stage looks like it was made a little smaller for this show too. I know the top part was removed but was any of the actual stage made smaller?

Nope

The size of the stage remains the same all the tour whats changes is the height and sidescreens

Got tickets to both shows as it worked out to be the same cost as 1 US show I was considering. Ziggo Dome looks like a great venue.

second amsterdam date is almost sold out. I'm surprised actually, because it sold a bit slower, but all of a sudden only 2 blocks have a few tickets available.

I'm thinking of going there as well now or doing a spanish date..

Guest ziggy

second amsterdam date is almost sold out. I'm surprised actually, because it sold a bit slower, but all of a sudden only 2 blocks have a few tickets available.

Really? Where are you looking? Ticketmaster.nl is showing plenty of available seats in all sections + general admission. Take your pick :)

oh fuck something about my browser's cache made it look like only a few sections were available, so weird! i see it now in firefox! hope they won't cancel. although the upper tiers are pretty much sold out though, just a few seats. taking a guess about 60% or 70% seems sold.. can't make out the standing places of course.

Guest ziggy

They won't cancel. She'll easily sell out the second night by autumn.

Edited by ziggy

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to Amsterdam!!!! I could have gone to the London one, but I prefer to see it standing and also it was about time to visit this gorgeous city again and their Rembrandts, and the Van Gogh-Munch exhibition.... So much to look forward to!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to Amsterdam!!!! I could have gone to the London one, but I prefer to see it standing and also it was about time to visit this gorgeous city again and their Rembrandts, and the Van Gogh-Munch exhibition.... So much to look forward to!!!!

Oh the Van Gogh - Munch exhibition has just opened in Oslo, I wonder if it will be the same in Amsterdam? I really hope to see much of the usual Van Gogh exhibition as well. So much art, the modern art mueum next door and the Rijksmuseum etc...

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I can't attend the first show anymore for professional reasons. I have 2 -1e ring- tickets to be sold, block 111 next to the stage, row 2. I sell them really cheaper than the face value, PM me if you are interested! ;)

Guest ditaluver

I'm going to the second show in Amsterdam, I'm so excited!!!

It will be my first real stay to see the city as well as my only Rebel Heart ticket :inlove:

Im pretty sure this is going to be my case too!!!

im in the planning stages now and I should know by this weekend for sure!

Im so freaking excited I cant stand it.

I have a few questions, those who have early entry...what time do they let you in? what time will you show up to queue? and where at the dome does the line usually begin (last tour)?