Amsterdam - 5 December

ashtangi74

yes great venue

has a really small feeling to it, MDNA stage was minus the banner on top, which made the performance look even closer

is it really bad to get drinks and come back to your spot?

can you smoke in the venues?

is it indoors or outdoors?

I've never been to Amsterdam but I believe I'll be going for this show!

no smoking except for of course weed ; ))

drinking is fine, I went for a G/T and all the way up to her V shaped stage.. right when she walked down there during Vogue. Surreal moment. definitely the best M-concert moments ever! :old:

its indoors

The first show was more crowded

the second show [on a sunday] was perfect and was really easy to get around. I came in at 21:30 and thats when the lights were turned off. dont like the waiting. ; ))

so you can smoke weed in the venue? lol

doesn't it get too packed in the front to leave for bathroom breaks or to get drinks?

Lady gaga smoked weed on stage 😜

I hate waiting but I jump back and forth between being the first 20 on line and waiting diligently with a passion and getting out of the pit to smoke and drink and go pee and kill time! lol

Lady gaga smoked weed on stage

ugh...thank god Madonna would never do that. Girl, you're here to perform, not get high. lol

i mean, get high but after you prove you can perform for 2 hours...

people paid money for a show..

I think gaga had been smoking a lot on that tour/ she was huge bc the foodbingeing

And no M doesnt even drink on tour. I was actually hiding my drink behind my back, I swear! didnt want to let her down

is er al een concert op de 6de gepland???

Yes, there is. But it has to be confirmed still. William Rutten (the concert photographer for the Netherlands) said it on Facebook today that there we'll be an second date!

Yes, there is. But it has to be confirmed still. William Rutten (the concert photographer for the Netherlands) said it on Facebook today that there we'll be an second date!

great thanks for the info!!

2 dagen is toch weer leuker dan 1 ; )))

it's a small, intimate venue. u can see the stage good from every seat in the venue. and with the stage design it looks like she will be 3/4 down in the crowd with that catwalk.

Ziggo Dome is a great venue. It's incredibly small but modern and has a great Sound System. No matter where you stand, you will be close to the stage. Early entry is not worth it for this Arena IMO.