Is Rebel Heart Your Top 5 M Album?

Madonna's music, up until Ray of Light, will always be my least favorite in comparison to her newer albums.

Live to Tell, Like a Prayer, Erotica, Secret, Take a Bow, are some of the most incredible songs I've ever heard. But the thing is that her newer albums are a lot more personal to me.

I was introduced to Madonna during Ray of Light era when I was still a kid. That's when I fell in love with her. So everything after that will always be on the top of my list! May be that makes me a flop fan, but that's how it is.

Exactly! I'm in same background as you in discovering her during ROL and being instantly hooked.

And I remember most of my friends and people in general would always asassume that if you're a Madonna fan, your favorite songs would always have to be her 80s hits and to be honest I hated most of them at first and thought they were really corny...it took awhile to warm up to them.

Happy to see American Life(her 'weakest album') up so high on some of these fan lists, guess everyone will always have their own sentimental favorite time period,1998-2003 will always be mine.

01) Ray of Light

02) Rebel Heart

03) American Life

04) Confessions On A Dance Floor

05) True Blue

Fuck yeah. :wow:

Your top5 isnt the same as mine, but I like the diversity of it!

It's my favourite since ROL. Based on how many times I've listened to it. My iTunes playcount already shows it above any album since 2000. (The only song I can honestly do without is S.E.X., although I love the spoken bit about "a lesson in sexology".) Anyway, here's my current ranking:

1) Like a Prayer

2) Ray of Light

3) Rebel Heart

4) Confessions on a Dancefloor

5) Erotica

6) Music

7) Bedtime Stories

8) MDNA

9) American Life

10) I'm Breathless

11) True Blue

12) Hard Candy

13) Madonna

14) Like a Virgin

Edited by ZephyrSky

well...too early....

maybe

1 LAP

2 Erotica

3 Music

4 ROL

5 Rebel Heart

for sure not lower than 5th

(personally, i can't understand, for a madonna fan, COADF top 5 :lol: )

Rebel Heart

Erotica

Music

Bedtime Stories

Like a Prayer

Ray of Light

Confessions

Hard Candy

American Life

MDNA

Madonna

Like a Virgin