#AskMadonna on Instagram March 10! [merged]

I feel like everyone, even fans, ask her the same things over and over again. What do people REALLY want to know? I hope she gets some good questions this time around.

OK, I submitted my question. I kinda plugged some of the Madonna-inspired performances I've done with my kindergarten students and asked her what song of hers she'd like us to perform next. Fingers crossed!

Good questions GregvsMatt and Bill!!!

I filmed myself asking a question this past Saturday, but I'm too chicken to post it. :-/

Good questions GregvsMatt and Bill!!!

I filmed myself asking a question this past Saturday, but I'm too chicken to post it. :-/

Thanks! I just had to throw in that last bit, requesting my most-wanted songs. :lol:

If I could submit 2 questions, the other was going to be: "You have influenced and inspired so many people in so many different ways. 100 years from now, what's the 1 thing you want to be remembered for the most?"

If I could submit 2 questions, the other was going to be: "You have influenced and inspired so many people in so many different ways. 100 years from now, what's the 1 thing you want to be remembered for the most?"

Hasn't she always said being a good mother to this question?

Hasn't she always said being a good mother to this question?

Ah, probably. I didn't recall anyone asking her that question in particular but it's a damn good answer :)

Ah, probably. I didn't recall anyone asking her that question in particular but it's a damn good answer :)

I think that was a ROL era interview. :) Her answer may have changed, but I don't think so.

I really want to ask her something but all I can come up with is stupid crap and let's just say there's already enough of that all over that hashtag lol

Now watch the sock have it's own segment on the tour... :lol:

I would like to know things about her performing:

- What were your most favorite songs to perform on your last tour

- What is your creative process for putting a tour together

- What were some of your most memorable/ exciting concert experiences?

- Would you ever consider making a documentary and/or book of a comprehensive "making of"a tour, starting with concept boards, ideas, to development of songs, dances, stage, etc. I know she did some of this with I'm going to tell a secret, but something thorough would be amazing to see or learn from.

I don't have instagram…if someone wants to ask any of these questions (:

- Would you ever consider making a documentary and/or book of a comprehensive "making of"a tour, starting with concept boards, ideas, to development of songs, dances, stage, etc. I know she did some of this with I'm going to tell a secret, but something thorough would be amazing to see or learn from.

It would be a dream, but I don't see her ever doing something like this. It would seem too calculating and reveal the mystery behind the process, plus I'm sure she saves that kind of insider info for her own children. Enough people study her career and rip her off as it is.

I'm sure there will be some stupid questions like: Do you eat dairy product? what's your favorite hair color? Is Olga neutered? I hope she doesn't pick those ones up.

It would be a dream, but I don't see her ever doing something like this. It would seem too calculating and reveal the mystery behind the process, plus I'm sure she saves that kind of insider info for her own children. Enough people study her career and rip her off as it is.

I know! But people study her celebrity, her videos, her image, her marketing strategies- not enough has been studied about her creative process- she will be eventually be remembered to be one of the greatest performers of pop culture so it would be a great thing if she documented it in her own ways. Same way she says she'll consider writing a biography eventually. Having said that I know keeping the mystery alive is a big part of the whole thing.

Thanks! I just had to throw in that last bit, requesting my most-wanted songs. :lol:

It never hurts to ask!!!

And I like your second question, that you thought about asking!!

Very interested to see how this turns out. There have been some great questions, as well as some very colorful submissions. lol

Well I hope she answers some of our questions . That would be pretty amazing !

Madonna will comment on your video answering your question starting around 6pm EST on Tuesday, March 10th.
Wait, there’s more! Madonna will film video answers to her favorite questions and post them to her Instagram & Facebook pages!

I don't know about the second coming out today, but if Madonna answers your question, let us know!! :newspaper: :popcorn2:

Guest Rachelle of London

I think tonight 6pm ET, I'll be in bed but guys feel free to bombard the heck out of me if she answers my question