#AskMadonna on Instagram March 10! [merged]

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/photos/a.130838589401.130921.10584534401/10153149715154402/?type=1&permPage=1

It’s time to #AskMadonna on Instagram!

To celebrate the March 10th release of her album Rebel Heart, Madonna will host an exclusive Instagram Q&A!

Want to ask our Rebel Heart a question?
-Post a video to your Instagram asking Madonna a question before 6pm PST / 9pm EST on Monday, March 9th.
-Hashtag the video with #AskMadonna

Madonna will comment on your video answering your question starting around 6pm EST on Tuesday, March 10th.

Wait, there’s more! Madonna will film video answers to her favorite questions and post them to her Instagram & Facebook pages!

Be creative, be fun, be a true Rebel Heart and get ready for the unexpected. . .

oh so much promo! Love it! Though it would be heavenly if someone could sort of update the promo theard so there would be one thread where we could ceck watch going on...

I can't with some idiots asking and telling Madonna that some of the demo's were better than than the album version! Fuck off!!!!

Those demos weren't meant to be heard you Fucktards!!

Sorry I had to rant. Lol

I can't with some idiots asking and telling Madonna that some of the demo's were better than than the album version! Fuck off!!!!

Those demos weren't meant to be heard you Fucktards!!

Sorry I had to rant. Lol

People still talking about the demos? :manson: Idiots. Time to move on and enjoy the official songs!

What are some great questions to ask her you guys? How about, "Which of your records do you consider your greatest artistic achievement and why?"

If I had to guess that answer, I bet she'd say ROL

What about

Who was the most difficult producer you have ever worked with?

What's the concept behind the RH album cover?

What would have been the tracklist if the album was split between two discs?

Will you ever do another tour documentary?

What was the best sex you've ever had?

What will be the third single?

Where are our tour DVDs?

Do you know what you want to do for your next album?

Purple penetrator

Can you please have Disclosure remix one of the new singles?

Where is the version of LFL with MNEK?

i work til 7 but hoping to sneak away for a bit.

I want to ask: "What's one album track from a previous album that haven't performed live but would love to?"

Edited by NothingFails

How much you wanna bet that she's asked when the Reinvention Tour is getting a DVD release? Don't get me wrong, I'd love it but it's almost passed into mythology now. I bet she barely remembers it.

How much you wanna bet that she's asked when the Reinvention Tour is getting a DVD release? Don't get me wrong, I'd love it but it's almost passed into mythology now. I bet she barely remembers it.

:cries: