3. "Ghosttown"

4. "Unapologetic Bitch"

5. "Illuminati"

6. "Bitch I'm Madonna"

7. "Hold Tight"

8. "Joan of Arc" (acoustic)

9. "Iconic" (demo)

10. "Holy Water"
11. "Inside Out" (remix) (the FINAL VERSION :D)
12. "Wash All Over Me"
13. "Best Night"

14. "Veni Vidi Vici" (demo, not that different from the final one)
15. "S.E.X."
16. "HeartBreakCity"

17. "Messiah"
18. "Inside Out" (demo) (I consider this the "original version" :D )
19. "Rebel Heart (one of the demos which is VERY similar to the final one)

So yeah. "Inside Out" appears twice on my version, it works.

I omitted BADI SHAP!

My revised track listing:

1. "Living for Love"

2. "Devil Pray"

3. "Ghosttown"

4. "Unapologetic Bitch"

5. "Illuminati"

6. "Bitch I'm Madonna"

7. "Hold Tight"

8. "Joan of Arc" (acoustic)

9. "Iconic" (demo)

10. "Holy Water"

11. "Inside Out" (remix) (the FINAL VERSION :D)

12. "Wash All Over Me"

13. "Best Night"

14. "Veni Vidi Vici" (demo, not that different from the final one)

15. "S.E.X."

16. "HeartBreakCity"

17. "Messiah"

18. "Inside Out" (demo) (I consider this the "original version" :D )

19. "Rebel Heart (one of the demos which is VERY similar to the final one)

So yeah. "Inside Out" appears twice on my version, it works.

I omitted BADI SHAP!

Barbie Sharp is amazing! :(

Maybe it was Live Nation who didn't think it was a good idea...? There was no mention of her record company "banning" her from doing it, though. I've probably just misinterpreted your original wording.

She mentioned it on Ellen too that "they" (whoever that may be), didn't allow the double disc album idea

what?

Of Rebel Heart? On the album? Since it's practically the same as one of the demos, I think it's safe to assume it's produced by Avicii, but no legit credits have ever been released...

Of Rebel Heart? On the album? Since it's practically the same as one of the demos, I think it's safe to assume it's produced by Avicii, but no legit credits have ever been released...

yes, rebel heart on the album: so, is it Avicci as in the demos? is it even legal not to credit the producers of a song?

Back in the 80s, imagine having a crystal ball that showed you Madonna would still write chorus melodies and hooks like this in 2014. Definitely one of the all time best.

I also like that the lyrics of this one reflect on her whole life as well as her career (like VVV).

^ u hot...hihih

I like the album version of RH, but if Madonna decides to release it as a single, I prefer the demo. The sound of the demo reminds me of Live to Tell

Rebel Heart should have radio remix

I've been trying really hard to like the album version... Actually, it's not that I don't like it, I think it's fine... But I fell in love with the demo/Avicii dance version since december. If we never had heard the demo version, I'm not sure if my opinion would be different, though.

I'm thinking it's pretty safe to assume that she's gonna do this song on tour, right? I'm sure I will fall in love with the album version (if the performance is based on it) after we see/hear it live.

Maybe she should've kept the "rebeeel hea-ah-ah-ah-rt" vocoded part with the final version... no? I think that's my fav thing about the dance demo.

^ Good, thoughtful post. I didn't listen to any demos and don't plan to. But I imagine if I heard them now that I've heard the album versions, I would find them meh.

The album version of RH is perfection to me and I can't envision anything better. A few vocodered "Rebel Hearts" doesn't sound like a big thrill to me tbh.

LOVE the song.

^ Good, thoughtful post. I didn't listen to any demos and don't plan to. But I imagine if I heard them now that I've heard the album versions, I would find them meh.

The album version of RH is perfection to me and I can't envision anything better. A few vocodered "Rebel Hearts" doesn't sound like a big thrill to me tbh.

LOVE the song.

Samey.

This past week I've been listening to the second half of the album a lot. This song is the one I've been repeating the most from tracks 10 to 23. I think the demo was more instantly catchy, but the album version is equally good. That said, on the tour the vocoder rebelll heeaarrt needs to be there. And this has to be the closing song on the tour!

can't believe i'm saying this but i think i like the album version better than pop avicii demo!

i would have liked the "rebel heeeaaaeeeaaaeeaaaart" to stay at the end of the chorus though :)

Just having s serious moment listening to this song of songs. It is so amazing. Every version.

I feel like I've know it all my life.

Definitely in my all time Madonna top 5 songs, maybe even top 3.

Lol perfect description!