MESSIAH

Okay, now I have always loved this song since the albums release, and it was my 5th favorite

But as of now

At this very moment

I have declared

That ITS MISSING A BRIDGE!

:(

Okay, now I have always loved this song since the albums release, and it was my 5th favorite

But as of now

At this very moment

I have declared

That ITS MISSING A BRIDGE!

:(

Whoop, agree with you. I love this song so much but would have loved a bridge too because Madonna's bridges are always incredible.

It's a brilliant song, would love an extended version!

Yes and still think it should be used in a big budget super-natural type of movie. It needs to be heard by people in all of it's majestic and mysterious beauty.

Sorry guys, but this song doesn't miss anything. It's perferct just the way it is.

I'll be surprised if she sings it live on tour, which is sad because this is so good...

Sorry guys, but this song doesn't miss anything. It's perferct just the way it is.

I'll be surprised if she sings it live on tour, which is sad because this is so good...

I feel the same way. Messiah is sublime, but as in MDNA where Falling Free got axed, I think that will also be Messiah's fate.

• 3 weeks later...

Have played this song so many times this week. I truly think it's one of the most beautiful things she's ever done.

And sometimes I just want to say fuck y'all for not caring about such a masterpiece :laugh:

And to the person who called it dull, you're dead to me.

It IS one of the most, if not THE most beautiful song she has ever made.

The first time I heard it properly I was driving and I'm just lucky I didn't have an accident as it made me unexpectedly cry so much :blush:

First it gripped my heart and turned it inside out, now it's giving me hope instead of heartache :)

Surely Messiah must be on the tour?? It has to..

• 2 weeks later...

Till you wake up and you find that you love me too

QUEEN OF LIFE & SORCERY

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I listened to this while driving home tonight. It still touches my heart the same way it did back in March. The orchestral swells match the vocal lines perfectly. Her beautiful singing voice and the powerful chorus melody combine for one of her all time best ballads.

I am so confused about the Messiah demos. I don't know which ones are real and which ones are not. :D I have one which is labelled Demo 6 and I'm pretty sure that's a mix of several demos.