MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CJM

S.E.X.

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

Ok, So I redid the SEX Single cover, since I found the actually font...Hope you enjoy...If anyone is interested, which I'm sure no one is, because generally I get eternally ignored on this site...I do have it untagged and uncensored...Or without the parental advisory...But if you are somewhat decent with photoshop you can do it yourself i'm sure.

Edited by jaguadar1720

So cool thanks!!!! I posted it on my Twitter fans love it

So cool thanks!!!! I posted it on my Twitter fans love it

Thank You!

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

Ok, So I redid the SEX Single cover, since I found the actually font...Hope you enjoy...If anyone is interested, which I'm sure no one is, because generally I get eternally ignored on this site...I do have it untagged and uncensored...Or without the parental advisory...But if you are somewhat decent with photoshop you can do it yourself i'm sure.

Awww

A song for the libras

The spoken word rap in this song is one of the best things in life, and I am dying at the way she sings "strap it on" at the end of it.

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

This is pretty badass i love it!

The spoken word rap in this song is one of the best things in life, and I am dying at the way she sings "strap it on" at the end of it.

YES :wow:

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

LOVED IT!!!!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!!

Thanks Humby, I like that you are using my other cover art as your profile photo!

Clearly the best song on the album. Oh my god you're so hot :wow:

Thanks Humby, I like that you are using my other cover art as your profile photo!

Oh...you did that too??? I love it!!!!!!

I just heard the demo version of this song, and omg it's so hot!

The way she says "A...lesson in seXO-Logy..."

:wow::dramatic:

The Lesson in Sexology is now my ringtone

:clap:

mja1r4.gif

:queenbitch:

Oh...you did that too??? I love it!!!!!!

Yup Thank you!

Here is Joan of Arc This is my favorite i've done so far

Joan%20of%20Arc_zpslinvjdgo.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

My anthem of life. Moved into my top 2 fave Madonna songs!

Guest Rachelle of London

I swears there's a post your artwork thread. Jaguar those pics are amazing. I hope Madonna posts one of them one day

I swears there's a post your artwork thread. Jaguar those pics are amazing. I hope Madonna posts one of them one day

I was looking but couldn't find one,so I posted where i thought it was relevant, Thank you so much, I hope she does to. :nike:

Sign in to follow this