S.E.X.

The transition from this to Messiah is a truly rebellious move from the Queen, the musical embodiment of her insistence in interviews that we all have many sides and shouldn't be boxed in. People have never been able to accept that she could do a song like this and a song like that, because they need her to be one thing. Sexy or smart, not both. Dance artist or balladeer, not both. She's always shown her various facets through her work.

S.E.X. into Messiah is like Live To Tell coming as a single on the heels of Dress You Up, nothing short of brilliance.

And the lesson in sexology is downright flawless.

The transition from this to Messiah is a truly rebellious move from the Queen, the musical embodiment of her insistence in interviews that we all have many sides and shouldn't be boxed in. People have never been able to accept that she could do a song like this and a song like that, because they need her to be one thing. Sexy or smart, not both. Dance artist or balladeer, not both. She's always shown her various facets through her work.

S.E.X. into Messiah is like Live To Tell coming as a single on the heels of Dress You Up, nothing short of brilliance.

It's very Like a Prayer with the door slam and then a total religious experience with Messiah. Mixing sex and religion is Madonna through and through.

Or from GHOSTTOWN to UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH :D

Chopsticks, underwear
Bar of soap, dental chair
Fishnets, satin sheets
Garter belt, raw meat
Candle light, keyhole
Leather belt, mink stole
Golden shower, latex thong
Licorice whip,
strap it on
madonna9BIG1109_468x625.jpg

:erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica::erotica:

At first I found the sequencing very odd, but then it hit me that after VVV, which is like a summation of her career she then presents, in their most exagerrated forms: the Rebel and the Heart, before the epilogue that is Rebel Heart

I think they musically flow incredibly well!

Guest Rachelle of London

At first I found the sequencing very odd, but then it hit me that after VVV, which is like a summation of her career she then presents, in their most exagerrated forms: the Rebel and the Heart, before the epilogue that is Rebel Heart

This

Guest CzarnaWisnia

What does she say in the beginning?

It's hoooooooooooot

SEX

(Whispers something) ... Gimme me more?

just look at the lyrics in the booklet :1251:

^ So this song basically has three choruses? "What you know about SEX," "you're so hot," and "you got a bad attitude."

Surprised no one having a damn meltdown like when American Life was constantly lambasted for having two choruses. God, people just carried on about that for the longest time. How the hell could she write a song with TWO choruses, heaven forbid lol. Well now here's three :dramatic: maybe one is a pre-chorus.

this song still kicks ass.

i will have sex to it one day

edit: i will dress up and do a little dance to this and THEN have sex to best night