S.E.X.

When I first listening I was pulling the foulest face but then as the song went on I just started grooving in my bed. And I don't mean in a dirty way :rotfl:

This song is so mysterious and... curious sounding. It kind of reminds me of justify my love on the MDNA tour. and it also reminds me of something off someone's tour that i've seen. don't know who or what though.

LOVE it! i don't mean to drag holy water so much but this would have been better on the standard. in MY opinion...

the sexology verse is fucking awesome. what a little cheeky minx our M is.

she had better put this on the tour somehow. it will sound fucking awesome in an arena!

Me likes it.I enjoy this one better than Holy Water.

I've noticed some complaining about the " Oh my God, you're so hot!"...but at least now you'll have a way to sing those words when coming across a hot babe :laugh:

i don't mean to drag holy water so much but this would have been better on the standard. in MY opinion...

YES!

I love S.E.X. its both fun and dark,and when Madonna speaks in any song,its just so enticing!

There's nothing cringe worthy about M-dolla doing her thang,

I find it hilarious

Can you be my father, tell me what to do
You can punish me and maybe I will punish you

What do you know about sex

Tell me what you know about sex

madonna-grills.jpg

I gotta admit,I'm not too crazy about this song.

I like the concept,but the lyrics just don't work for me.Musically,it's not very interesting either.

The 17th best song of her entire career and the grilltastica rap is everything! :erotica:

madonna-grills.jpg

I was wondering who the hell was doing that rap :lol:

I Live for the Lesson in Sexology bridge lol.

The effect of the grills on her speech just takes it over the top.

It's also a favorite of a friend of mine who absolutely isn't big on Madonna's music.

Sorry to be a spoil-sport, but compared to earlier "juicy" tracks this feels very flat. It doesn't have the darkness of Erotica, or the bold poetry of Justify My Love. It's not a statement, nor is it trying to be shocking in any way. I feel it's more like a nudge to her earlier Works.

This song is like a hybrid between The Sweet Machine Intro from S&S and the Justify My Love Remix from MDNAT. It's something that was missing in Madonna's discography. A slightly weird, disturbing, gangstar-ish sexy song. It took a while to grow on me but I love it now. In fact, I love each and every song on the album. Managing to make a 19-track album with no fillers is something only M could pull of. Every song has a story, every song has a different feel yet the whole album is extremely cohesive and flows well (if put in the right order :nike: ).

The demo was more catchy and seductive but I stopped listening to it a long time ago and opened my heart (pun intended) for the changes and now I'm completely in awe with the album version.

it gives me Freakshow vibes in a way.... the lullaby sound mixed with that hot bass and with M's moaning makes it freaky and sexy.

My mums facial expressions when I played this for her!

She wants it as her ringtone 😂😂

The 17th best song of her entire career and the grilltastica rap is everything! :erotica:

madonna-grills.jpg

Oh the grillz! I can picture this song in the concert with the list of stuff. What do you with keyhole though? Is it keyhole or peehole? I didn't know she's into SOUNDING!!

Guest Pud Whacker

madonna-grills.jpg

:rotfl:

what an odd number! im more interested in the first 16!!!!

please list.

It's really not that bad, I like the dark production and the grills rap gets me everytime :rotfl:

One thing that bothers me is though is the placing on the tracklisting, I mean come on, you can't put Messiah after that :rotfl: Unless she's fucking with us...then it's #Trolldonna at its finest :D