VENI VIDI VICI

• 4 months later...

Omg I didn't read this wonderful thread until now! March was so crazy in terms of Madonna, so many threads, and for the first time i know about the holiday horns! How come , when I love holiday so much!!! Love this track

That Nas is a huge waste of my time. She should have brought in Neneh Cherry to do a cool rap and made it all cool, hip and female.

Other than that, I love every second.

Oh imagine if she had called Neneh????

The chorus to this is my favourite part of the album. :dramatic: It's the upbeat meditation on her life that's reiterated with the ballads.

love this comment...

one of my fave songs of the album, and it says a lot having already great songs throughout....before the release i imagined a totally different song....love everything about it (and the Nas rap is great) but what i love the most is her voice which, in some parts becomes gloomy even if it would be euphoric...(if it makes sense :huh: ) (a little bit like Rebel Heart)

Neneh Cherry was fabulous.

I still have her Raw Like Sushi album...

:lol:

Crux we sometimes show our age too much. I used to write her raps in my tricolor books while drawing all the willies on boys. (Everyone did that right?)

Crux we sometimes show our age too much. I used to write her raps in my tricolor books while drawing all the willies on boys. (Everyone did that right?)

:rotfl:

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Who the fuck is Nene Cherry :lmao:

:dead: Nene :dead:

I can't remember who but someone said she should've worked with Heavy D on this project, too bad hes passed on. M fans make me laugh.

I love VVV, it sounds SOOOOOO good in my car, the horns are everythang

I think VVV would make an excellent video interlude for the tour. It can have music video and live performance clips of all the songs mentioned intercut with video of M singing the song, similar to the NKM interlude. And she can get Jonas to shoot footage of Nas rapping. I have the whole thing visualized in my mind. :)

• 7 months later...

How can a song sound nostalgic and bonkers at the same time? She did it with this one! Nas's verse is everythaaang :drama:

always had the same feeling!!!

wonderful song