BEST NIGHT

It's my least favourite, to me it's a filler track.

PERMANENT BAN.

Quickly becoming my favorite track on the record if not already. Yep, "You can call me M tonight" is ... UHHHH. Hell yes. Agreed it is similar to Inside Out which I also adore.

PERMANENT BAN.

Quickly becoming my favorite track on the record if not already. Yep, "You can call me M tonight" is ... UHHHH. Hell yes. Agreed it is similar to Inside Out which I also adore.

What happened to me was this. Wash All Over Me slayed me, and I was thinking "whatever comes next will suck just for the fact of coming after this magnificence." But then Best Night didn't suck, so it immediately earned points for that achievement alone. Then our love affair grew. The Middle Eastern flavor. The JML/Waiting references. Her fucking immaculate vocal. The use of the word "mantra." The line about the city being our playground.

I bow to Best Night.

It's my least favourite, to me it's a filler track.

Honestly, again, :lmao: I can't even begin to deal w/ such a ridiculous opinion. I'm starting to understand why this place hates newbies :newspaper:

Love this track. I very only listened to it twice yesterday but it's been running through my head all day. Its so sensual and melodic. Love the middle eastern influence and the nod to JML. Is anyone else hearing shades of To Have and Not to Hold?

Love this track. I very only listened to it twice yesterday but it's been running through my head all day. Its so sensual and melodic. Love the middle eastern influence and the nod to JML. Is anyone else hearing shades of To Have and Not to Hold?

Oh I hadn't made a connection with THANTH, interesting!

Loving this song.

I can exclusively reveal that Suedehead, Acko, and I and I have already practiced our choreo for the NTP Awards this May.

We will open the show. Stay tuned.

i have been left out...??? :(

i dreamt to be casted has the sitar.....

i mean...not the sitar player...the musical instrument..... :no:

For me it's the kind of song that flows perfectly. I love tha opening line, the production. the vocals ,the general sexyness and the part "lose your self control we can go wild" drives me crazy

I really like this song but as soon as I heard, the music immediately reminded me of this:

Can anyone else hear the similarity?

How in the world did you end up there?

I get more VVV verses vibes, but could also hear BN sung over it, sure.

How in the world did you end up there?

I get more VVV verses vibes, but could also hear BN sung over it, sure.

Because the music has a similar sound and feel to it.

Best Night and VVV remind me of that late 90s Rnb-pop sound...Timbaland-ish

GT is the best song in the album imo but this is my most overplayed

I am addicted to this song! Can't stop listening! This middle eastern vibe is simply perfect! Love it! Easily one of the best songs in RH!

+100! If there's an instrumental version, it would be great!!!

Btw, the vibe sounds like Get Together!

Best Night and VVV remind me of that late 90s Rnb-pop sound...Timbaland-ish

Yep,that's what it reminds me of...the stuff that Timbaland was producing in the late 90s.

I totally get the Moments Of Pleasure link, it also reminds me of Iggy's Change your life, I think it's her anyway.

Anyhow, it's one of the best tracks on Rebel Heart

Best Night has that sexy late night, smokey Jazz bar in New York feel about it - thunderstorms outside.

I love this. It's fast becoming a favourite. It's also a track that could easily fit into Erotica right after Where Life Begins.

Best Night has that sexy late night, smokey Jazz bar in New York feel about it - thunderstorms outside.

I love this. It's fast becoming a favourite. It's also a track that could easily fit into Erotica right after Where Life Begins.

Perfect description. This would fit perfectly on an EP with JML, Erotica, WLB, Waiting, Secret Garden and Sanctuary.