BEST NIGHT

It is super symbolic for me. I was debating whether to go to Australia for the concert (way too faaar) then Best Night came on like she was talking to me...

I'll make this the best night of your life..

lose your self control we can go wild

show you what it means to feel alliiiivvee...

Yes, queen, of course I will go. definitely. :bow::headbang:

best news is there's an Asian leg now Yay!!

One of my least favorite songs... I can't find something special in it, and it's a bit repetitive for me. Maybe I'll like it more if I listen to it more often...

From all the "new" songs this one stood up immediately!! It has an amazing atmosphere, awesome "Waiting" reference, kick ass singing and great melody!! And it really has that Erotica/Bedtime Story vibe going on.

Quietly becoming my favourite track.

On headphones there's a lovely whispered harmony vocal running through the chorus.

Love the spoken word section. Just as you think it's a song about sex she turns it around with the gorgeous "repeat it like a mantra....I'm in love I'm in love".

And the way her voice cracks in that last bit recalls her amazing vocal in BS inside of me.

She mentioned the Kendrick Lamar track Money Trees during an interview as a song she really likes and you can see how she has made her spin on that sound.

This is one of the songs that I instantly clicked with. I absolutely love the Middle Eastern vibe blended with RnB production...her vocals are like a sinful chocolate ice cream and the lyrics are a wonderful and creative throwback to JML and Waiting. The sexiest song on the entire album imho!

lyrics are a wonderful and creative throwback to JML and Waiting. The sexiest song on the entire album imho!

Agree!it is the sexiest track from RH...on REPEAT as of the moment,reminds me a lot of Bedtime Stories era

This is the first track on the second half of the album that I'm not keen on. But...it's first listen,maybe it will grow on me. I hated Iluminati & Bitch I'm Madonna on first listen & now I love them.

As of now, my absolute FAVORITE song on Rebel Heart. It's soooooooooooooooo sexy, I can't even handle. I love how it sounds wedged between WAOM and VVV. It fits perfectly. I love the atmosphere of it. :wow: :wow: :wow:

This one is timeless, and one of my favorites!

Agreed and same here!

When the demos leaked, this was the only one that I liked from the very beginning. When I saw that it was in the final tracklist and the final version hadn't changed much, I was so happy. This Bedtime Stories vibe is amazing <3

This is the sexiest song ever! the beats, the eastern music influence and that spoken voice!!! it's everything!!!!! Definitely One of my faves and currently on repeat! can't stop listening to it

Can we all just agree that the spoken part with the Justify My Love lyrics, is pure sex and therefore amazing

Totally.

This voice. I mean, seriously this is some of the best singing in her career. Any song that follows WAOM could easily and understandably seem sucky. This doesn't, so it earns points based on that alone.

LOVE the Middle Eastern flavor near the end.

Totally.

This voice. I mean, seriously this is some of the best singing in her career. Any song that follows WAOM could easily and understandably seem sucky. This doesn't, so it earns points based on that alone.

LOVE the Middle Eastern flavor near the end.

Yes!!! Arab music flavor plus M's seductive speaking voice = SEXY

Among the rebel songs, this one is the ultimate best.

I mean...

- Grillzdonna making a cameo in the first verse

- Her whispering in the background of the chorus

- The life-giving combo of urban beats + Middle Eastern instruments

- The reciting of JML verses in the bridge

It can't get any better than that! :dramatic:

Among the rebel songs, this one is the ultimate best.

I mean...

- Grillzdonna making a cameo in the first verse

- Her whispering in the background of the chorus

- The life-giving combo of urban beats + Middle Eastern instruments

- The reciting of JML verses in the bridge

It can't get any better than that! :dramatic:

Grillz? Where?