BEST NIGHT

"you can call me M tonight" ;)

I do enjoy this song. It's one of my least favourites though. I think it maybe could have been a B side. The album is very long already. I don't know. No pop princess could have recorded this but this album has SO many epic songs that it sounds weak compared to the others. Even though it isn't weak at all!

I like the instruments in this. I don't know what the fuck that middle eastern sounding this is but it's cool :rotfl: the Justify My Love reference is also very cool.

I think this song will grow on me. It is kind of in a family with Inside Out and S.E.X. in terms of sound.

What are your thoughts?

It sounds like a track that could have fitted better on Bedtime Stories. I find this song a grower, though. Give it a few more listens! Her spoken vocals are sexy as fuck, though!

She's using lyrics from Erotica's "Waiting" in the spoke part.

I think its an amazing song

Are you being serious? You know Waiting was taken from another song of hers right?

Are you being serious? You know Waiting was taken from another song of hers right?

Yes I'm serious. I know Waiting has lyrics from Justify My Love, but to me it was more exciting to think of Waiting when listening to Best Night cause its a Gem we haven't heard of since the Erotica album release. Plus there are a lot of Erotica vibes through out Rebel Heart.

That's all.

okay i have done kind of a 180 in the last few hours and i really like this song now.

on tour i think she will incorporate this song into the intro. kind of like how "the sweet machine" has 4 minutes and give it 2 me elements.

Great song but does sound like nelly furrtardo and timberland. Almost every song on this album has a great melody so it's hard to complain. As I said all along most reviews are great but she would only get less than great reviews because the album wasn't edited down to 12 songs.

"you can call me M tonight" ;)

I do enjoy this song. It's one of my least favourites though. I think it maybe could have been a B side. The album is very long already. I don't know. No pop princess could have recorded this but this album has SO many epic songs that it sounds weak compared to the others. Even though it isn't weak at all!

I like the instruments in this. I don't know what the fuck that middle eastern sounding this is but it's cool :rotfl: the Justify My Love reference is also very cool.

I think this song will grow on me. It is kind of in a family with Inside Out and S.E.X. in terms of sound.

What are your thoughts?

My favourite now! It's cohesive and layered. A lot of tracks go in one direction then change and I hate that.

It's one of my favorites as well. The fact that it sounds like a track straight out of Timbaland's vault of late 90s demos makes it somehow special. Love her voice in this, too, so smooth and lovely.