WASH ALL OVER ME

Love this song, had me quite upset when driving to this song, it's like she's accepting her mortality. The song flows so well.

Is it me or the sound is really low on Wash All Over Me, compared to the other songs?

Gosh!
You cannot imagine how much i do love this "new" version of WAOM! :ohmy:

Cant wait to see this live!!!!!

When I first heard this song out of the context of the album, I was very disappointed, because I had really liked the demo (:1251:), but upon hearing the album as a whole, it makes so much sense. It makes me feel like I'm preparing for battle or the end of the world. It's got that very bittersweet feel to it. Gorgeous lyrics, vocals, and production! I love it!

I was never in love with the original Demo, always felt like a ropey remix of a slow song

However, the final version is just gorgeous. It really builds and buils throughout, has to be performed live

the demo to final version here is like "Bang Bang" to "Gang Bang:" every change was the right one.

A knockout.

Yep. I couldn't appreciate how amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, well-written, and poignant this song is when it was a dance track. The emotion wasn't there. It's perfect now.

So Inside Out seems like pretty much the best song anyone ever did, but then you realize that THIS is actually the best song that anyone ever did and you might as well not listen to anything else for the rest of your life because you just died on so many levels.

So Inside Out seems like pretty much the best song anyone ever did, but then you realize that THIS is actually the best song that anyone ever did and you might as well not listen to anything else for the rest of your life because you just died on so many levels.

:thumbsup:

u

loving your posts today!!

Completely, something happened today where it just clicked. It just builds and builds. I find it almost euphoric

YAY! :thumbsup: