WASH ALL OVER ME

while on the subject of demos :(, does anybody else prefer the demo to LFL??

I DO! But I'm not a huge fan of either. The best is the Diamond remix, it sounds very modern and like a hit song, I love the expanded background vocals.

People can put the demos in their folders, take away the ones that find boring and dance like there's no tomorrow. That's the wonderful thing of this times, you can make your own album. It's not as if WAOM album version had a very clear sound, it sounds almost as muffled as the demo.

I'm still in awe of this song. It's really sad and empowering at the same time. I'm very fond of her vocal performance and the lyrics. To be honest, I think it's one of the greatest things she's done.

I'm still in awe of this song. It's really sad and empowering at the same time. I'm very fond of her vocal performance and the lyrics. To be honest, I think it's one of the greatest things she's done.

I love it too! It's sort of Madonna +Tori Amos = Perfection.

I really hope madonna makes this a single and use the demo version with Avicii. I am also imagining the music video to be about Madonna playing a character of a competitive Latin ballroom dancer during a competition.

Edited by Coladonna

It can be like a futuristic setting and they are fighting for survival by doing a Latin ballroom dancing competition a la Hunger Games but in dance. All these beautiful bodies in these glamorous costumes will be fierce!

all of her competitors are turning into metal and in the final moments, madonna herself is turning into metal but she dance her life off with the help of cgi. In the lyrics, "let it wash all over me" the liquid metal is almost covering her body but at the end, madonna survived and the liquid metal exploded into metal dust particle.

I love it too! It's sort of Madonna +Tori Amos = Perfection.

:inlove:

I really hope madonna makes this a single and use the demo version with Avicii.

Guest Pud Whacker

It saddens me that even when she is performing multiple songs for this album, WOAM is overlooked

omg i would have died.

why does she ignore this and rebel? tired.

its probably part of her "cut off my nose to spite my face' syndrome.

THEY HEARD IT!!!

:lol:

FINALLY loving the album version, it really is superior to the demo.

The problem for me was it always sounded so muffled. Like the volume on this track is lower than the others? I just had to turn up the volume to hear it better.

Guest Pud Whacker

I love the lyrics, harmonious vocals, choir, the chorus is heaven. What's with the intentional distorted production?? Is it suppose to give a water fall effect?

i will NEVER be able to explain that. its sounds like thunder or something. so distracting over those flawless vocals.

i will NEVER be able to explain that. its sounds like thunder or something. so distracting over those flawless vocals.

Sounds like thunder or the tide she's singing about. At first I was irritated by its sound, but now I appreciate how it kind of flows into the chorus.

Guest Pud Whacker

Sounds like thunder or the tide she's singing about. At first I was irritated by its sound, but now I appreciate how it kind of flows into the chorus.

every time i play that version when it starts im like, "oh i like this" then it gets to the distortion and i really try and maybe one day i will but for now, i cant. i always come around to madonna songs.

however, if she was going to cut off her nose to spite her face with this one, she should have released the WAOM acoustic demo!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

every time i play that version when it starts im like, "oh i like this" then it gets to the distortion and i really try and maybe one day i will but for now, i cant. i always come around to madonna songs.

however, if she was going to cut off her nose to spite her face with this one, she should have released the WAOM acoustic demo!!!

GO LISTEN TO BARBRA'S PARTNERS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

:rotfl: