WASH ALL OVER ME

i was expecting something a lot different from the demo after reading about it all but it still sounds the same. just without the breakdown.

so happy with it! it's beautiful. i kind of disagree with people saying it sounds like an album closer though. it doesn't to me?

"Let it wash all over me" has to be one of my favourite lyrics from this album.

it's kind of cool that we have the demo to choose from depending on what mood we are in (sorry M) but this does fit the album a lot better than the demo.

The choir :dramatic:

So wait! Is it the ballad version or the dance version? I'm in love with the piano ballad one. It reminds me of Tori Amos. I could see her covering it.

Wait I'm so confused. So does it sound the same or different? Lol

it sounds very similar. The main difference is that they cut the first Avicci dance breakdown bit ( but did leave the second one in)

At first I thought demo was better but now I actually prefer the final!!

It's not really dancy. it's slow. there is upbeat drumming during the chorus. i haven't heard any of the new demos so i dont know...?

It's not really dancy. it's slow. there is upbeat drumming during the chorus. i haven't heard any of the new demos so i dont know...?

Thank God! I really love the slower version.

Guest madonnalovaus

It's beautiful, tasteful, emotionally engaging and now with this final cut it's timeless. She took Rebel Heart and WAOM from fantastic, of-the-moment explosions to timeless classics with the final versions. I love love love.

I absolutely LOVE this song. So much better than the Avicii esque demo (even though I also like that version).

Love the Choir + Guitar rifts complimenting each other.

Love the thumping bass that only intensifies with each chorus.

The Final Chorus is Just amazing the instrumental + bass + choir just takes the song into Euphoria! ...

My only complaint is the song just doesn't last long enough it's just sooooooo good :lmao:

My only complaint is the song just doesn't last long enough it's just sooooooo good :lmao:

This. It gets to the point of ecstacy and then just ends. it shoudl go on for at least another minute at that intensity. for me it like a modern hymn, and yes, it is definitely an album closer song (I have it last in my rearranged album order).

I always think I hear horses galloping, maybe because of the Confessions tour

While I love the lyrics and the vocals, I feel like this song should be a mid tempo. Like how Like a prayer or Don't tell Me would sound if they were made into ballads. Like it doesn't quite work

This song is one of the tracks that had major improvement after being reworked. Probably the most drastical rework out of all the tracks and the most befitting one.

The song itself talks about dealing with mortality and has a very apocalyptical feel to it. The militant beat even adds to the meaning of it and I'm SO glad she got rid of the cheap dance instrumental that drowned the vocals and the song and distracted from it's actual meaning.

The perfect album ender!

when she says, "turn a blind eye..." what is going on with the sound?

the piano continues, but with a beat/sound that seems very echo-ish. I don't know how to explain it. it sounds really cool!

One of my favorite songs... And one of the two demos I heard. Now I know how you guys feel when you compare versions of songs! :laugh:

I like the changes, it's different but at the same time not that much. It's fresher. But I'll need more listenings to totally forget the demo and appreciate this song at 100%...

It's Madonna meets Tori Amos! Something about the piano, vocals and the lyrics reminds me of Tori. Tori can cover this on her next tour without even changing it. I love it!