MadonnaNation.com Forums

It needs to be the next single with a live video and I wasn't even fond of the song before the tour.

whats wrong with it?

It hasn't been mastered properly turn up the volume to full towards the end and you can hear the error in the mastering process.

This and Devil Pray are my favourite songs off the album.

Still loooooooove Holy Water!!! Can't wait to see it performed live, and I'm thrilled it's together with Devil Pray!

BINGO! It was driving me crazy that I didn't know. I can sleep at night again.

I thought it was Secret and Immaculate, in reference to the song and album :laugh:

KISS IT BETTAH
KISS IT BETTAH

Don't it taste like HOLY WATER?

The thing that I hate about this song is that the 2nd time she sings "Don't it taste like Holy Water," it's missing the awesome bass instrumentation that played during the first "Don't it taste like Holy Water". I need a re-edit of the song. (Let out the Vogue bit too). :(

This and LFL are the biggest dance bops.

Agreed! Except I'd add the one from your screen name: "Iconic."

I actually liked this song least on the album, but after seeing it live its on my playlist again !

I still don't like this song although the tour performance is great!

This and LFL are the biggest dance bops.

How is this a dance bop tho ? It feels like a song to be performed with theatrics instead of a dance routine as she does in RH Tour.

How is this a dance bop tho ? It feels like a song to be performed with theatrics instead of a dance routine as she does in RH Tour.

you're telling me you don't bop your bussy to holy water?

Lately I've been feeling this urge for HOLY WATER to become a single, with a really fun/sexy video a la Human Nature.

Lately I've been feeling this urge for HOLY WATER to become a single, with a really fun/sexy video a la Human Nature.

OMG this!! tumblr_lcu3vsnihB1qa2osao1_250.gif

Rihanna has a Song on her new album called "kiss it better". Saw it trending on Twitter. Thought for a moment it was M related.

Rihanna has a Song on her new album called "kiss it better". Saw it trending on Twitter. Thought for a moment it was M related.

The song was also co-written by Natalia Kills to make it more ironic lol

Release the RHT performance as the video for this song. It needs to be seen by the gp.

I need the official tour dvd in my life NOW!! At least we have some bootleg gems to hold us over until then :popcorn2: :

The song was also co-written by Natalia Kills to make it more ironic lol

The producer of the song claimed that after ANTI got held back, Natalia gave the lyric kiss it better to Madonna to incite her cause it was involved with Rihanna :lol: Because "kiss it better" is obviously the most influential lyric of the ages.

The producer of the song claimed that after ANTI got held back, Natalia gave the lyric kiss it better to Madonna to incite her cause it was involved with Rihanna :lol: Because "kiss it better" is obviously the most influential lyric of the ages.

:stir:

I need the official tour dvd in my life NOW!! At least we have some bootleg gems to hold us over until then :popcorn2: :

This

Bless yourself and genuflect.