HOLY WATER

After everything I heard about this song and all the reviews I was sure I was gonna hate it, but I LOVE this song!!! It's sooooo funny and tongue in cheek and the production is sick. You gotta be impressed that M has the balls to even record a song like this. But it's campy good fun and fuck anyone who says she can't sing just because of her age. Love it!

After everything I heard about this song and all the reviews I was sure I was gonna hate it, but I LOVE this song!!! It's sooooo funny and tongue in cheek and the production is sick. You gotta be impressed that M has the balls to even record a song like this. But it's campy good fun and fuck anyone who says she can't sing just because of her age. Love it!

Exact same situation for me. Thought it was going to be the only hot mess, but instead it's EPIC greatness.

I have this song on 'repeat'....I just can't stop playing it!! It is truly my favorite song on the album.

Kanye West did a remarkable job on the production.

One of my favorite songs I can't stop listening to it over and over. I want a video for it (single or tour as long as there's a video)

This song is beyond words. It's one of the album's dancier moments in spots, the production is immense, there are multiple hooks, and I have no shame in saying that "Yeezus loves my pussy best" is an iconic moment in my mind.

I will never ever understand the hate for this song, it is pure electro-hip-pop BLISS

It's their loss. Wish she could release this track as a single. Definitely would go well in the club as remixes. Imagine they're dubbing the genuflect part.

The beat of the song has grown on me a lot the last couple days!

I am enjoying it a lot more now as well. I always gravitate towards pure melodies with songs and initially did not feel the melody at all with this one. However, after hearing it so often - I never skip new songs on new Madonna cd's - have grown to appreciate and enjoy it a lot more. I have always been amused by the "Bitch, get off my pole" part. Not my favourite song on the album but now like it.

I am enjoying it a lot more now as well. I always gravitate towards pure melodies with songs and initially did not feel the melody at all with this one. However, after hearing it so often - I never skip new songs on new Madonna cd's - have grown to appreciate and enjoy it a lot more. I have always been amused by the "Bitch, get off my pole" part. Not my favourite song on the album but now like it.

Always love your thoughtful posts about the music! I never skip on new albums either!

yes she said it's the 1song from the album she can't wait to perform!

Awesome! I'm sure she'll come up with a wild,outrageous performance for this song.

omg is it me or can you hear Vogue's instrumental play faintly when she says "lets get to it, strike a pose theres nothing to it"

It's just the original instrumental that was bleeding through the acapella, but yes it's there!

Holy Water is probably the "sex" song I mostly listen to, and one of my faves off the album as well. I love it, and can´t wait to see what she comes up with when performing it on tour.

Guest Norig

Doesn't she say she in an interview that this is the song she is most excited to perform live? Yeah I too I am not a big fan of the song but in time I may be...who knows?

It's maybe my least fav from the album, but the production is SUPERB. For me this could have been a b-side or some Japan bonus, but when the song builds and builds and stats the Vogue part, you really understand why it's in the album. It's a very good track to keep the album flowing.