HOLY WATER

I can't say it enough - "Holy Water" is an anthem of LIFE.

If you can't get into this song, I can't fuck with you.

I am SO ready for a sex section on this tour to piss off the masses...give it to them Madonna.

Holy Water, Where Life Begins, SEX, and Rain please!

I think she needs to bring back the original intention of the LAV BAT perf and take a shower :drama:

haha yeeessss!!!! That's the first thing I thought after I saw the interview where she says that Holy Water is the song she can't wait to perform on tour! haha.

Never gonna happen though :( She would turn into Pneumodonna :(

I can actually see "Like a Virgin" being one of the 'oldies' that could be reinvented for this tour, especially with a cheeky/sexy raunch section, with Holy Water, Sex, and a few others...LAV in a modern, funky, Yeezus-style ala RH could actually be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I had two friends in the car with me and I was playing this song really loud.These guys aren't really into Madonna,but they think this song is great! One of them said "Wow,I may have to buy her album" :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of vocals on the demo are clearly not Madonna? There are several layers of vocals on top of each other and for the most part the "other" voice, I assume Natalia Kills, dominates.

Before you call me crazy, listen carefully with headphones

• 2 months later...

I think we all need to start a fan petition to get this song remastered its too glorious to be left in its current state we need to get a fan on stage with Madonna and tell her its not been mastered properly. Crazy idea but heck I want to hear this in HQ.

I think we all need to start a fan petition to get this song remastered its too glorious to be left in its current state we need to get a fan on stage with Madonna and tell her its not been mastered properly. Crazy idea but heck I want to hear this in HQ.

whats wrong with it?

I'm having a love/hate relationship with this song right now.

This song is dying for me. I used to like it a lot. Maybe it's a phase.

I love that she sings about cunnilingus. And, nothing tops Candy Perfume Girl. I like CPG better than Where Life Begins.