HOLY WATER

The demo is very Vanity 6.

I can't quite place why, but for some reason this song reminds me of Prince.

And in regard to "Holy Water in a bottle" as another poster mentioned, I would've loved it if she had called her perfume Holy Water.

My number 2! :dramatic: The moans kill me! I like how there are less moans sound in the beginning of the track and at the end, there a lot more prominent in the production. Amazing, amazing song! It's so fucking cheeky! I die. :dramatic:

The song of the GODS.

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

I have been waiting for Ms. Dita to rear her nasty-ass head once again...and finally, after all this time, bitch arrives with an anthem of LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, this is the highlight of not only the 'rebel' side, but perhaps the whole album (for me), dare I say, yes...

And not only sassy, sexy and ironic...but funky as well. (and the Vogue sample...don't even get me started........)

giphy.gif

This is quintessential Madonna.

Considering how bland and safe and boring Pop music has become, and how safe even former Icons of sex and sleaze like Prince have become... thank GOD someone is still making sassy, fun, sexy, provocative shit like this!!!!!

Fuck. I want more. And for the people who think it's "trash", "vulgar", "not cool", etc..... I hope she does an exploration of the pussy concept album at 72 just to fuck with y'all.

Serve me Dita. Serve me.

PREACH!!!! I,too,want more of the vulgar,outrageous,sleazy Madonna!! Bring it on

The final version is a massive improvement over the demo!!! :wow:

The clean version is ridiculous, though: "Bit get off my pole" :lmao:

The final version is a massive improvement over the demo!!! :wow:

The clean version is ridiculous, though: "Bit get off my pole" :lmao:

Reminds me of Gaga's Dance In the Dark - "I'm a free bit!"

Why not record a different take? Why not just remove the whole word?

I hear kiss it better...make it wetter

I'm actually asking a question about pussy.

The drum parts remind me of holiday at the girlie show right before she runs down the catwalk for that epic pause! Love it!

I cannot see any other artists sing this kinda song without being awkward about it. Only M can, and she delivers it again and again!

This song is everything to be honest. I was not prepared for this one to blow me away. The production is out of this world. The hooks are plentiful. That attitude!

I will never ever understand the hate for this song, it is pure electro-hip-pop BLISS

It's such a jam! Classic Madonna with the most contemporary production.

I think the fact that she is writing this and singing this NOW, at her current point in life and career, is bold, transgressive, groundbreaking, trendsetting, and yes important. And a hell of a lot of fun.

Some people may not like the transition from this to the heart songs, but it's nothing short of brilliant. And the fact that she carries off both types of songs so flawlessly is the core of her genius.