BODY SHOP

Gorgeous song! The music and sounds are really fresh and new. I love the people singing and the oriental instruments, it feels like we're in a road trip in the middle of Asia with M...

But I must admit I don't understand a thing of what she says in the verses, I'm totally lost... Usually I have no problem understanding the lyrics but the first time I heard Body Shop I thought she was singing the verses in another language and I don't even know why :lmao:

Gorgeous song! The music and sounds are really fresh and new. I love the people singing and the oriental instruments, it feels like we're in a road trip in the middle of Asia with M...

But I must admit I don't understand a thing of what she says in the verses, I'm totally lost... Usually I have no problem understanding the lyrics but the first time I heard Body Shop I thought she was singing the verses in another language and I don't even know why :lmao:

Quite a bit is technical car related terminology, but she also has such an odd, and really lovely, cadence on this track

thtuck to tha theat

owh badi heat

whawiya do

witholla tha' ?

Its a stand our for me and on high rotation. Its smart, sexy but classy and fresh.....its the Candy Shop that doesn't make me cringe and hopefully replaces that one on tour, happy to resign hearing 'my sugar is raw' to the recycle bin forever.

It's so sexy. This would've fit in MDNA Open Your Heart section. Love this!

It sounds very much like the MDNA version of OYH.

I read somewhere that the broken car parts analogy can also be interpreted as Madonna asking her bae to stay as she ages and her body gets older. Made the song even more interesting of a listen for me

Out of all the cute love songs this is the best and most interesting one she has ever done.

Comparing herself to an old car that needs to get taken care of. It's such a beautiful metaphor, especially with the other retrospective songs in mind. "I've been through so much and I've travelled for so long...who will rescue me and fix me up a bit?". :inlove:

Its beautiful and sad too

Great song

I love how all our tastes totally differ with this album!

Personally, I absolutely adore Beautiful Scars and would replace Body Shop with it without a second thought! Body Shop IS a cute, lovely track...But sonically it doesn't fit into the main album at all IMO.

I think it would be better to have Body Shop on the bonus dic, it fits alongside Addicted and Graffiti Heart. In fact, that's how I did it with my playlist :p

Guest Pud Whacker

Overrated track. #justsayin

Coulda swapped this with Queen

Swap Bitch with Queen. Swap Dirty Water with Queen.

Leave this gem alone!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG how much better would Holy Water be if it was called Dirty Water?!!!

Don't it taste like dirty water? Dirty Water?!!!