BODY SHOP

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

okay after reading all the official reviews i was very curious about this song. i was expecting amazing.

AND WOW DID I GET AMAZING!! I am completely blown away by this song! It is literally one of the best songs Madonna has EVER recorded.

Her singing and everything else. It sounds so new and fresh. Something completely different for her.

This song is 100% gorgeous.

I don't think I will ever get over this song. Fangirling HARD!!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG. I am listening to it for the first time as I type. So different and unexpected.

giphy.gif

omg jacket i don't think i'll EVER forget my first listen of this song! i cried.

Guest Pud Whacker

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

okay after reading all the official reviews i was very curious about this song. i was expecting amazing.

AND WOW DID I GET AMAZING!! I am completely blown away by this song! It is literally one of the best songs Madonna has EVER recorded.

Her singing and everything else. It sounds so new and fresh. Something completely different for her.

This song is 100% gorgeous.

I don't think I will ever get over this song. Fangirling HARD!!

Love this song! Everything about it. :thumbsup:

Since the beginning its been my favourite and still is. It sounds like it might be difficult to sing on tour, but its so sweet - she could have so much fun with it on stage. Will someone make a cute cover for it?

This is one song that I never really listened to, but listening to the CD, the quality being amazing, I now actually love this song.

You don't really get how much production & mastering & quality make a difference to the sound of a song.

I think Body Shop & Best Night are very sexy songs, much sexier than Holy Water.

Out of all the cute love songs this is the best and most interesting one she has ever done.

Comparing herself to an old car that needs to get taken care of. It's such a beautiful metaphor, especially with the other retrospective songs in mind. "I've been through so much and I've travelled for so long...who will rescue me and fix me up a bit?". :inlove:

I love the way she sings this and also the production and musical backing. Those clap effects are wonderful. Such a gem and completely surprising and different. Cute, sweet, sexy and funny too.

I don't really understand the lyrics and it seems that every lyric sites that I find have it all wrong.

Edited by Messiah

I love it to bits, it's one of my favourite songs on the album, but it doesn't belong on the album... if that makes sense. For an album with such oblique references, to have a big long playful extended metaphor feels out of place, as does the music. But it is a stunning song.