HEARTBREAKCITY

I fixed the part in the last chorus where you here the "now..." from the demo.

Dont know if it's allowed to post.

Let me know what you think. :)

www.sendspace.com/file/wgtkxm

The file is in Wav, cd-rip.

Edited by Stereo

Listening to this the other night I was once again reminded just how fantastic it is. Definitely one of my top favorites from the record.

Looking forward to her performing it during the Tour. Another track that could be a single

such a great remix for a song which is one of my all time favourite!

:dramatic:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When the demos were out I read that this sampled Michael Jackson. I was expecting Liberian Girl to turn up or some shit. :rotfl:

Is that what the MJ drums are? Which song are they from?

I'll have to listen to Heartbreak City again as I've never spotted that sample before.

This is one of the many songs on Rebel Heart that commands your attention.

I pray it's included in the concert, it could be spectacular.

I'd be surprised. Seems way too personnal...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whatatramp

I need to stop singing 'but you ain't gonna get the rest of me, stop stressing me' I don't know why but everytime I always expect it to come :lmao:

I still listen to Rebel Heart everyday. With so many stellar tracks, It confess this was kind of negleted until recently. I mean, I always loved it, but I was consumed with other songs. Now it's one of my most played and one of Rebel Heart's best. Very happy that it's being performed on the tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Somehow, until yesterday, I missed the very first demo (I guess??) where she sings "I let you in my kingdom" and "you left me with this mess", it has completely different instrumentation. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!! :dramatic: