HEARTBREAKCITY

I feel like the heavy drums on the album version take the emotion out of the song. Demo 3 is the best version in my opinion, the male vocals are much more prominent there, which I adore. :)

• 2 weeks later...

On a serious note, I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE that you can hear the second chorus being CUT at 3.00 (You'll hear "Now..." very faintly, but it's there, and it clearly cuts out).

How sloppy can you be, You Anonymous Producer?

Phine are you sure? at 3:00 she finishes sing "in the middle of a world not pretty" and starts "your clever game got..."

tried to listen carefully but didn't notice anything wrong....

however epic song...it always give me chills....and the way she sings...she performs the song....maybe the best ever...

it may sound ridiculous but it gives me modern Marlene vibes!!!!

Guest Medoner

Umm? I dont see it as a mistake really. Isnt it supposed to say Now, your clever game got the best of me. Yeah its not totally necessary and its so low volume but it makes some sense

Umm? I dont see it as a mistake really. Isnt it supposed to say Now, your clever game got the best of me. Yeah its not totally necessary and its so low volume but it makes some sense

Interesting, yes grammatically it works at least... But it's pretty obvious unintentional edit, in my opinion, particularly because of the low volume. I think it would have sounded great actually if it were actually an ad lib of sorts, as you mention.

Vande, yep it's exactly at 3:00. Turn the volume uuuup because it's muffled so you don't notice :smile:

Heartbreakcity remix is being played at Viva. Of course, nobody is dancing to it!!!

Guest Medoner

I really like this song! Been listening to MJ the past day and can hear the They Dont Care About Us sample loud and clear in this. Liking it

I like this song a lot but I can't really get into it because of the subject matter. Doesn't really apply to me and I don't identify with what she's singing about. Anyone else?

On a serious note, I honestly CANNOT BELIEVE that you can hear the second chorus being CUT at 3.00 (You'll hear "Now..." very faintly, but it's there, and it clearly cuts out).

How sloppy can you be, You Anonymous Producer?

yes, you must want to hear it to realize that is there...but is there.Again, the rush to finish the album :(

I like this song a lot but I can't really get into it because of the subject matter. Doesn't really apply to me and I don't identify with what she's singing about. Anyone else?

Probably because it's one of her most personal songs ever, she's not even trying to be mysterious at all and we know exactly who this song is about. People can't relate to it because well, not many can relate to her life.

Probably because it's one of her most personal songs ever, she's not even trying to be mysterious at all and we know exactly who this song is about. People can't relate to it because well, not many can relate to her life.

No it's not that. I just haven't been dumped lately. :lol:

I wanted this to be a single but it's obvious that it won't be, the slots are already filled.

I need it to be performed live on tour tho.

Amen.

I'd love a dramatic/operatic perf a la Frozen (DWT) or Live to Tell (Confessions)!

• 1 month later...