HEARTBREAKCITY

this song is so fucking beautiful. the drums are life! this song sounds so... FULL. M sounds glorious.

worship here

"Cut me down the middle" has to be one of my favourite lines in a song, ever!

okfksjdfnskjdnffkegkjn i love the way she sings this

"I curse the day we met".... I love all the anger she brings out with that line and several other lines in the song, it's amazing, very well put together song. It is a break up song but an angry one, no cliché teary eyes break up song, she puts the bitch in his place lol

Guest Pud Whacker

this song is so fucking beautiful. the drums are life! this song sounds so... FULL. M sounds glorious.

worship here

I want SO BADLY her video to be a take on Vivien Leigh's "The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone"!!!

Brilliant song.

Guest Pud Whacker

i love it because it 's different than how she usually makes her ballads. it's a dramatic song with strong & hard lyrics

Yes. There's a coldness in the performance while the lyrics are so sad.

YES!!!! To everything that's been said about this song in this thread. I love the way she sings the "and now you want your freedom" line. Love how her lower register has really made a comeback with this album and this song in particular. After the craziness of Iconic, having this follow feels surprisingly right. Something about the back up male voices reminds me of the male back ups on the LAV album.

Amazing song.

Love the lyrics, love the emotions / anger / resentment exuding through her vocals.

Took me awhile to warm up to it but man it's an amazing song.

Ummm not sure but does she sample that Michael Jackson song "Don't Really Care About Us"? In the latter part of the song? Every time I play it, I keep thinking about it but I'm not sure since the instrumental sounds a bit different?

This is one of my favorite song. Perfect from start to finish. And it's in my top 10 Madonna song ever.

I can't recall how many I cried listening to it.

I cry instantly if I'm drunk and I listen to it. :lol:

you left me with your mess...

This is one of my favorite song. Perfect from start to finish. And it's in my top 10 Madonna song ever.

I can't recall how many I cried listening to it.

I cry instantly if I'm drunk and I listen to it. :lol:

you left me with your mess...

I think if I heard this song after breaking up with someone I would be besides myself :lol:

Doesn't this song make you hate Brahim? :lmao: you just know it's about him. It's so dramatic, she's so angry. It's AMAZING.

It can't be about anyone else.

I'd like to know how he feels about it right now.