Which and how many shows are you planning on going to? Post here!

Apples388

Come on then, post your planned shows here. And let us know whether you've purchased tickets yet or not. We'll revisit and update as dates are announced and edit our posts according to our OVERDRAWN bank accounts in time. :(

Got an Early Entry ticket for the 17 November show in Herning (Denmark).

Unless a 2nd date is added, I definitely won't be able to see any other shows on the tour.. My work schedule and bank account won't let me :(

I really would like to see at least 3 shows this time around.

Stockholm is for sure, pretty sure I'm getting tickets for London, and if I have the money and the time I'll probably do Denmark aswell.

I'll go to every date she does in Manchester and Glasgow! I really want to see her in Spain too but unless I can persuade a certain someone to come with me then that won't be happening.

None, this time. The nearest show take place in Montreal but a wednesday night. I don't want to take 2 days off from work in the Middle of the week. Also, i keep my money for my vacation in Italy this spring. :-)

Guest Hunterlas

Im doing:

Miami (two shows)

Boston (one show)

Chicago (two shows)

Phoenix (one show)

Las Vegas (one show)

PUMPED AS FUCK!

Guest bluejean

So far I am doing Toronto on the 5th of October and I'm in the 6th row!

I may do one other show. It will either be Miami, Montreal or maybe a New York show but I'll decide closer to the time depending on where I'm at that point and what's available.