Madonna. Antwerp. Suedehead. Rebel Heart.

Apples388

brussels really would've been better. youre right. not only for transportation reasons for people abroad but the whole atmosphere and vibe there feels better for someone like M. sportpaleis is for those pop girls.

brussels really would've been better. youre right. not only for transportation reasons for people abroad but the whole atmosphere and vibe there feels better for someone like M. sportpaleis is for those pop girls.

-Well the Brussels venue has state of the art acoustics

-It would b 'intimate' like Ziggo Dome

-There's plenty of expats en EU-employees that love 2 spend money who wouldn't b caught dead in a stadium,

but also they won't leave BXL & do stuff in the 'rest of the country' 'ewww' so provincial. I swear 2 God I know some of these

people who buy trips 2 Brazil as Birthday gifts 4 their co-workers. I'm not kidding!

-French speakers r less likely 2 go 2 Antwerp (the land of the enemy) than Dutch speakers r going 2 Brussels

-There's direct Public transport 2 the venue from Paris & London...c'mon now! Hello...

• 3 weeks later...

WOW those pigs from Live Nation r now emailing everyone with GA

2 buy an 'Early Entry' upgrade for €132.

This is such bullshit...

they did the same for the Paris Gigs

Well yeah I mean, what's the point in buying Early Entry if everyone will

b able 2 get it...sure they say there's only a limited amount of upgrades

available...but it's kinda unfair 2 those who forked out the cash in the 1st place.

That being said I didn't buy it 4 Antwerp...but I got Paris.

Guest Rachelle of London

WOW those pigs from Live Nation r now emailing everyone with GA

2 buy an 'Early Entry' upgrade for €132.

This is such bullshit...

Same with Paris, what is going on? Surely of everyone has Early Entry that means its not....

• 4 weeks later...