Madonna. Antwerp. Suedehead. Rebel Heart.

Apples388

so madonna's tickets are on sale in belgium but they're so unprofessional that they didn't update their page & link doesn't work. fuck them. it worked the first 2 hours though but the "sold out"sections always changed

Ok looks like they updated it. there's only 181euro tickets available and a few of the 81 ones. but they're not next to each other. hope it'll sell out quickly. looks like only a few are left

They r SHIT. U can't even C what seats u pull until after u receive ur ticket bill.

Fuck u, Grade A Whores.

There's a reason why I hate that fucking city & its people :D

everything about them is unprofessional. for half an hour no one could even buy tickets because their link didn't work. the "sold out" sections change, etc. but well thats antwerp of course. i hate those people as well :p snobby/fake "friendly".

Like my refugee friend from Baghdad here in Brussels always says,

'If I had 2 choose between Baghdad & Antwerp, I'd go back 2 Baghdad & risk my life..'

Eva Braun says Hi..

vl-ant-eff-01_080-649-01-liesbeth_homans

Live Nation's spokes person said 80% of the tickets r sold.

'Hard' prices r cited 4 the 'fatigue', but the huge catwalk reduced the capacity

of the venue from 22.000 to 19.000. They r confident it will sellout. Unlike MDNA.

Of course Beyonce comparisons r made...a second date is now unlikely. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

this fucking press seems to update on "not sold out" concert every day in the newspapers! my mother today said "oh i heard she's not sold out yet are you going to her show?" as if thats even a question. they never do this shit for other artists who don't sell out right away. 90% is sold. whats the big deal really?

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150317_01584920

• 3 weeks later...

She should have done Palais 12 in Bussels, TWICE.

The prices would b more acceptable, given the state

of the art acoustics & the cachet of the venue. Plus

Brussels is directly accessible by public transport from

London AND Paris :fag:

LN dropped the ball on this. IDIOTS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluejean

Europe options are so much better than North America tbh. I LOVE standing/general admission. Best way to get close and also you can find people to go with AFTER you buy your ticket which is handy. Oh and I guess at a Madonna concert you'd get hot sweaty European guys pushing up against you!

I've heard at concerts guys give other guys head during the show. Is that true?

• 2 months later...