#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

Guest Hunterlas

True magic happens when Madonna gets it right in all counts. Badass music, exquisite voice and spectacular lyrics... and this what she delivers on INSIDE OUT. Thats the Madonna Im proud of, the Madonna that blows my mind, the Madonna I show off to my friends, the Madonna no other female artist can touch.

It is the best song of Rebelheart, and one of best Madonna songs ever.

AMEN.

Absolutely love it. For me this song is in a category with songs like Future Lovers, Impressive Instant, Bedtime Story. I always envision them in a Science-Fiction movie.

Absolutely love it. For me this song is in a category with songs like Future Lovers, Impressive Instant, Bedtime Story. I always envision them in a Science-Fiction movie.

:thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly - I love Sci-fi/ExperimentalDonna and they are some of my favourite songs of hers.

Inside Out has the best melody and lyrics on the album, for me.

I wish we had a video for it.

dago_711.jpg

Guest Medoner

Its pretty majestic i have to say 😉 when you hear "pull me closer" you dont hesitate!! She sings it like a boss

• 1 month later...

Love Inside Out. I can imagine some amazing and unusual choreography for this as well so really hope Madonna performs it on tour and also makes a video for it. I am just being greedy but would video clips for all of the songs on Rebel Heart. They all deserve it !

YES, plus it has that "wow, that's a new idea I haven't heard before" quality that Love Spent has

exactly my perception of this tune

I loved the demo and feared for the Kanye touch (if its true he touched that) but the album version is something rich, deep

Guest Norig

I like the beginning and guitars of the demo better but I also like the dark vibe of the album version.

her voice is just so sweet and 90s :) i feel like it's a timeless M song. if you told me it was recorded 10 or 20 years ago, i would easily believe it. and i mean that as a compliment and I'm just talking about her emotion and feeling in her voice :)

Given that this is a fan favourite Madonna is bound to not include it on the tour. But she will sing SEX instead.

Or maybe she'll only do it for America, like Love Spent. (Still don't understand why that happened.)

Any song should be single, including the amazing Inside Out, and except SEX and BIM. Releasing BIM is like the Girl Gone Wild fiasco all over again: cool production paired with subpar lyrics. Party Madonna seems a bit forced now, just like Kablablah Madonna.