#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

The song is perfect from 0:01 to 4:24

End of.

To you friend, it's perfect. End of. And I'm glad for that opinion. I have slightly varied take on it. Both are equally valid. ;)

Earlier today I dialed into a conference call at work and didn't even realize I was singing, "I wanna know what you're all about..." in my highest falsetto. Everyone laughed their asses off #sorrynotsorry

That's how much I love this song!

:rotfl:

i love you

Forgive me for continuing to bump the song threads instead of complaining about her hair or the Hot 100, but Lord have mercy, this song has everything we've ever loved about Madonna. There are moments when I think it's the album's best, but I can't issue any official statement just yet.

Earlier today I dialed into a conference call at work and didn't even realize I was singing, "I wanna know what you're all about..." in my highest falsetto. Everyone laughed their asses off #sorrynotsorry

That's how much I love this song!

Awww!! Make a video!

Is the first line of the song "hold me closer" or "pull me closer?"

Has anyone else noticed how clear her upper register is and the way she is hitting high notes, particularly on this song, chorus of WAOM, certain parts of Messiah, and the Ellen performance of Ghosttown?

Sorry but this has to be a single! It's orgasmic! Now that the euphoria has diminished and the disappointing numbers are in, I can say rh is among her best albums, possibly n3! And inside out just proves why it's among her best

It's beautiful.

I think it's up there with the likes of Paradise (Not For Me) and To Have And Not To Hold (Both in my top 10).

I said it in another thread, but it's dark, moody, vulnerable, edgy.

Experimentaldonna is back!

It's great that we have both versions. The demo is a stand out as well.

The music is so atonal and what melody it does have sounds slightly out of key. Kanye turned it into such a boring song.

Don't get me wrong, I love her vocals and the beautiful melodies Madonna wrote and sings. The hook is brilliant Madonna. Wish the music elevated it instead of kind of dulling it.

I agree. The lyrics and melody are solid. But the production.......... is really dull. I think the demo is way better. Kayne sucked the life out of the song, which is weird because I love what he did with WAOM.

I agree. The lyrics and melody are solid. But the production.......... is really dull. I think the demo is way better. Kayne sucked the life out of the song, which is weird because I love what he did with WAOM.

I actually think and IMO that Kanye Kanye fixed the demo which was over-produced and all over the place... Like someone said in another thread, it doesn't sound like it's trying to sound like Björk's Army Of Me or NIN's Closer anymore. Now it's an amazing thing on its own... Which is what happened with most final versions on the album vs. the original demos that used to sound like something else (LVL and Hidaway, Rebel Heart and Wake Me Up, WAOM and The Neverending Story theme song (lol), etc...)

Has anyone else noticed how clear her upper register is and the way she is hitting high notes, particularly on this song, chorus of WAOM, certain parts of Messiah, and the Ellen performance of Ghosttown?

Absolutely! Her voice is so crystal clear on some of the songs. She sounds so confident again, love it!

My favourite line is "let's cross the line, so far we won't come back"...it's almost a sad lyric

That's my fav line too,together with the show me yours and i ll show you mine. I need to see her doing it live

yeah, one of the several great songs...wonder how many singles will she release...hope 5!...lol...even if they don't chart anywhere, would love more videos as well...we'll see if she even bothers...she can even use some of her own money for this, without needing an expensive Director, so many creative people out there doing interesting videos.

I just want her to do the tour with all the songs from the record, it's'that good!!!!!!!!!

Given that this is a fan favourite Madonna is bound to not include it on the tour. But she will sing SEX instead.