#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

One of my faves, along with Devil Pray, Ghosttown and Wash All Over Me.

I don't know if it would work as a single, but I definitely want to hear it on tour!

My favorite song on the album with Heartbreak City, :inlove:

and borrowed time :inlove::inlove:

the music the bridges the choruses...and esp how she delivers these glorious songs....

Any song should be single, including the amazing Inside Out, and except SEX and BIM. Releasing BIM is like the Girl Gone Wild fiasco all over again: cool production paired with subpar lyrics. Party Madonna seems a bit forced now, just like Kablablah Madonna.

totally disgree.... ggw (apart from the fact that hadn't that great production) had cringe-worthy lyrics....

bim is fun and perfect...even lyrics wise....a great song doesn't necessarily has to talk about love, peace and war....

loved from the first istant....it's my jam!!!

• 1 month later...

Any song should be single, including the amazing Inside Out, and except SEX and BIM. Releasing BIM is like the Girl Gone Wild fiasco all over again: cool production paired with subpar lyrics. Party Madonna seems a bit forced now, just like Kablablah Madonna.

Party Madonna has existed since 1983.

More than 11 million view on Youtube in just a few days. What do you think about it?? :chuckle:

• 1 month later...

I made a thread a while ago asking what everyone's favourite bridge from RH is. I voted for Body Shop but now I've changed my mind and think the bridge of Inside Out is the best on the album. That bridge is the best part of the album tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think this is one of the five best songs of her career. How does someone write choruses this good for thirty plus years? I love the production. I mean, this is industrial, acoustic, and symphonic all at the time. And her vocal: glorious.

Not to mention the entire message of the song. Loving someone for who they are beneath the veneer and the scars.

Hot damn, this song is a highlight on an album full of highlights.

I think this is one of the five best songs of her career. How does someone write choruses this good for thirty plus years? I love the production. I mean, this is industrial, acoustic, and symphonic all at the time. And her vocal: glorious.

Not to mention the entire message of the song. Loving someone for who they are beneath the veneer and the scars.

Hot damn, this song is a highlight on an album full of highlights.

Amen! This is definitely my all time Top 10. The melody is just glorious :drama:

That song is great. TBH, I cannot decide myself which song on RH is the best. Each of them is so unique. Its the first Madonna album I listen without skipping one song :D

^ It's the only one I really miss her not singing on tour. Some kind of Bedtime Story Brit Awards thing won't leave my head. Hold me closerrrr.. with her hair flying up.