#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

I feel that this could be THE smashing LEAD single of the album, what do you guys think?

The contradiction of the superb melody with the bare industrial (almost Depeche Mod production),

makes it very interesting. I also find it very cinematic, it generates images, I can say I have already

written a script in my mind for it, Lol.

I find it strange, reading most of the reviews, they always mention songs they like or hate,

and rarely say anything about IO, like it's the most basic filler of the collection WTF

I feel that this could be THE smashing LEAD single of the album, what do you guys think?

The contradiction of the superb melody with the bare industrial (almost Depeche Mod production),

makes it very interesting. I also find it very cinematic, it generates images, I can say I have already

written a script in my mind for it, Lol.

I find it strange, reading most of the reviews, they always mention songs they like or hate,

and rarely say anything about IO, like it's the most basic filler of the collection WTF

This is definitely one of her most overlooked gems ever. Why is everybody ignore this? Scandalous!

Inside Out reminds me of Sanctuary for some reason. Not in the way it sounds or anything, but just the way its sort of a gem towards the end of the album. Not a single, not a lot of attention, just a lush, amazing song.

This is definitely one of her most overlooked gems ever. Why is everybody ignore this? Scandalous!

Scandalous, indeed..

Let's all unite to spread the word: Inside Out for third single!

A perfect 10. This chorus is to die for, and the bridge is even better than the one in "Hold Tight."

This fantastic pop melody and classic Madonna vocals amidst this dark, clattering, industrial production :dramatic:

A perfect 10. This chorus is to die for, and the bridge is even better than the one in "Hold Tight."

This fantastic pop melody and classic Madonna vocals amidst this dark, clattering, industrial production :dramatic:

Can I just say how I love reading your enthusiastic posts :inlove:

I can't quite pick a favorite part from this song because it's really perfection from start to finish.

This is my #1 absolute favorite from Rebel Heart and pretty much one of my favorite songs ever. I hope she mentions it in an interview or something at least haha

Yeah i think this song is not getting the love it deserves, I'm surprised she never mentioned it, I think not even on her instagram.

Yeah i think this song is not getting the love it deserves, I'm surprised she never mentioned it, I think not even on her instagram.

Oh she definitely put some lyrics on her instagram last year

Don't get me wrong, I love her vocals and the beautiful melodies Madonna wrote and sings. The hook is brilliant Madonna. Wish the music elevated it instead of kind of dulling it.

Earlier today I dialed into a conference call at work and didn't even realize I was singing, "I wanna know what you're all about..." in my highest falsetto. Everyone laughed their asses off #sorrynotsorry

That's how much I love this song!