#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

She has never done a song like this. There is something very dark and sad about it - great lyrics, great production, great singing.

It's all about this moment:

"Let me love you from the inside out

Let me love you from the inside out

Let me love you

Let me love you from

Let me love you from the inside out

Yeah

Lets cross the line, so far we wont come back

Cant read your mind, I shouldnt have to ask

Cynical smile, time to take off your mask

Im on your side, so let me love you..."

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I am totally obsessed with this one!The lyrics, the mood, the sensuality.I think it must be performed and be a single.One of Ms best songs. And I m particullarly loving the 'Lets cross the line "part

I am totally obsessed with this one!The lyrics, the mood, the sensuality.I think it must be performed and be a single.One of Ms best songs. And I m particullarly loving the 'Lets cross the line "part

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS.

I would've never imagined M giving me a modern day Homogenic pop masterpiece :superman:

Listening to it right now. I loved it from first listen (the demo) and I m totally in love with it. Its so sophisticated and as a whole: really my type of music. It SHOULD be a single if there is any justice!!!

just about my favorite of all the songs - this song is spectacular

love the crunchy bass line, the strings, the whispered lines and the vocoder effect on her vocal line towards the end when she repeats 'let me love you from the inside out'

Yupp. One of her greatest songs ever. She really is showing her heart on this track. I loved how industrial sounding the demo was, but the album version takes it to the next level!!!! Can't wait to see how this will translate on the tour.

Yupp. One of her greatest songs ever. She really is showing her heart on this track. I loved how industrial sounding the demo was, but the album version takes it to the next level!!!! Can't wait to see how this will translate on the tour.

THANK YOU. I used to LOVE the demo but I was initially shocked and confused by the final version when it leaked. Now this has become my Top 20 Madonna song of all-time! Can't stand the demo version anymore because the verses/breakdown sound very cheap compared to the lush final productions.

one of the best songs no doubt about it, very edgy and reminds me of Bjork's army of me.

oh and I LOVE YOUR GIF!!!