#INSIDEOUTSINGLE, This amazing song must be a SINGLE!!!!

God let it go.

I agree! Part of the demo experience was supposed to realize they are DEMOS and would be different in their final versions and to move on when the final comes out. Some people should never have listened to them. Look at the ones who waited, they ADORE the final version. The final version fits much better with the sound of the album too. I like the demo but it sounded like a 90's William Orbit production.......not a bad thing other than the fact that it is TWENTY FIFTEEN!! Cut the cord people!! Move on!!

I agree! Part of the demo experience was supposed to realize they are DEMOS and would be different in their final versions and to move on when the final comes out. Some people should never have listened to them. Look at the ones who waited, they ADORE the final version. The final version fits much better with the sound of the album too. I like the demo but it sounded like a 90's William Orbit production.......not a bad thing other than the fact that it is TWENTY FIFTEEN!! Cut the cord people!! Move on!!

^^THIS.It's time to move on and focus solely on the "official" versions that made it onto the album.Let's pretend we never heard the demos.

Inside Out sounds like it could be on a movie soundtrack.

Parts of it remind me of Underworld and Resident Evil :D

I love it. When I first heard it today ( never heard the demos apart from Rebel Heart and Wash all over me ) I was not sure but it is an absolute grower as many of the songs are. Have been listening all day to the entire album and love it so much. This song is unique as well. I am in Madonna heaven.

Funny cause to me the demo had that "Post" Bjork sound and now the official has "Homogenic" sound to it lol Love it!

^^THIS.It's time to move on and focus solely on the "official" versions that made it onto the album.Let's pretend we never heard the demos.

I really don't understand why everyone gets so worked up at the mere mention of the word "demo". No one would be telling others to move on or let it go or calling others names if someone said they liked a remix or a live version, so who cares if they like a demo? I can see being annoyed if someone repeatedly talks about a demo/alternate version being better or insulting other peoples taste, but for gods sake, all the guy said was that the demo version was one of his favorites. Is it a crime for me to say that I like the vikram remix of Nothing Really Matters way way way better than the original? Or that I hate ANY version of Take A Bow? Its just an opinion, everyone is entitled to express them. And I think its really lame to call people whiny bitches or whatever else from behind the safety of a computer screen. 99% of these inconsiderate jerks know damn well they would NEVER have the courage to actually say this stuff to anyone in person.

I really don't understand why everyone gets so worked up at the mere mention of the word "demo". No one would be telling others to move on or let it go or calling others names if someone said they liked a remix or a live version, so who cares if they like a demo? I can see being annoyed if someone repeatedly talks about a demo/alternate version being better or insulting other peoples taste, but for gods sake, all the guy said was that the demo version was one of his favorites. Is it a crime for me to say that I like the vikram remix of Nothing Really Matters way way way better than the original? Its just an opinion, everyone is entitled to express them. And I think its really lame to call people whiny bitches or whatever else from behind the safety of a computer screen. 99% of these inconsiderate jerks know damn well they would NEVER have the courage to actually say this stuff to anyone in person.

Because they are, and I have seen that particular person complaining about how they fucked up the demo version of Inside Out is for at least 5 times on this forum and I'm not even exaggerating. No one wants the final song discussion threads to derail to the same ol' demo talk all over again. If you don't like the song, then express your opinions on how the final versions suck instead of just dropping that tiring "Meh the demo was better bye felicia" bomb in every thread.

Is that Kanye shouting "one more time" on it?

I don't think Kanye had anything to do with this song...or does he? I know he co-produced three songs ("Holy Water","Illuminati" and "Wash All Over Me"),but I don't know about "Inside Out".

On you knees, confess to me

Every doubt, every sin, yeaaah

That's how love's supposed to be

the lyrics are incredibly good, the production is top-notch and her vocals are amazing! most definitely a highlight.

The refrain on this song is amazing and infectious! For the rest of the song I'm not sure what to think about it for now, maybe too urban for me...

Listened to the final version for the first time just now. Listened to the demo only a coupe times in December/January. It was my favorite of the ones I listened to, and based on comments here I was nervous that the album version would be disappointing.

Well, I aint disappointed! This song is everything. It's so fucking sexy and emotional and dark. The mood she has going from starting from Heartbreak City through Wash All Over Me is a incredible achievement