People In Australia Have Started Taking Selfies With Quokkas

My favourites:

54f5b0b1f15a5.jpg

54f5b0b37ae85.jpg

54f5b0b4b289f.jpg

54f5b0b648782.jpg

54f536ecba4b9.jpg

:inlove:

I never knew such animal existed until today :lmao: I wanna move to Australia!

My favourites:

54f5b0b1f15a5.jpg

54f5b0b37ae85.jpg

54f5b0b4b289f.jpg

54f5b0b648782.jpg

54f536ecba4b9.jpg

:inlove:

I never knew such animal existed until today :lmao: I wanna move to Australia!

Were going! I cant understand how people dont pinch them. I WANT ONE!!!

Now you know why Madonna is going to tour Australia again. She wants a selfie with a Quokka ! They are adorable - our marsupials are so cute. Barney, see you can come to Australia - more cute animals than nasty ones really.

Now you know why Madonna is going to tour Australia again. She wants a selfie with a Quokka ! They are adorable - our marsupials are so cute. Barney, see you can come to Australia - more cute animals than nasty ones really.

I told you, ill come when I can buy a space suit or one of those hamster ball things. You can just open my hatch and pop one of these and a koala in. Then ill roll off back to the airport.

OMG I love them. Can I have one? Jan - can you send me one?

I told you, ill come when I can buy a space suit or one of those hamster ball things. You can just open my hatch and pop one of these and a koala in. Then ill roll off back to the airport.

:laugh: But don't you want a selfie with a Quokka in Australia ? I will take you to Healesville sanctuary. You will love it. Kangaroos, koalas, wombats, emus - you will never want to leave.

OMG I love them. Can I have one? Jan - can you send me one?

Do you want a koala as well ? :laugh:

Do you want a koala as well ? :laugh:

Sure, why not? :lol:

Ill pay postage. Just kidnap one. Ive got a friend that works as a manager of a shipping agency (well Qatar airways cargo) Just put 'cat' on the box. Ill get it cheap. x

Aww, so cute. By the way Barney,your posts always make me laugh. Your from Manchester, I'm from Liverpool. Are there any other northerners on here? X

Ill pay postage. Just kidnap one. Ive got a friend that works as a manager of a shipping agency (well Qatar airways cargo) Just put 'cat' on the box. Ill get it cheap. x

for whatever reason in italy they broadcast an australian tv show about people trying to go out or in aussieland with things (and for whatever punishment my cicci when is with me, punishes me for don't know what inflicting me the viewing of the show...)....their officer are terrible...you risk death penality for a quokka!!!

beware... :rotfl:

Aww, so cute. By the way Barney,your posts always make me laugh. Your from Manchester, I'm from Liverpool. Are there any other northerners on here? X

I think theres another manc and scoucer here too. Chelle used to live in Northampton. Im in the middle of moving to Nottingham now, all my stuffs in boxes. Ill keep coming back to Mancs to see friends. Love it there, im sad to leave.

Well best of luck Barney in the move to Nottingham, hope it all works out for you. Keep up the funny posts too. X

They are so adorable and photogenic!!!!!!!! Beside Aussiebum, now they can export QUOKKAS! (How do u even pronounce it?)

Australia has so many animals and insects! why have the aussies kept this cute lil thing a secret!?!

Amazing!

Why do both animals have names beginning with Q? Are they aboriginal names?