People In Australia Have Started Taking Selfies With Quokkas

Now you know why Madonna is going to tour Australia again. She wants a selfie with a Quokka ! They are adorable - our marsupials are so cute. Barney, see you can come to Australia - more cute animals than nasty ones really.

Now you know why Madonna is going to tour Australia again. She wants a selfie with a Quokka ! They are adorable - our marsupials are so cute. Barney, see you can come to Australia - more cute animals than nasty ones really.

I told you, ill come when I can buy a space suit or one of those hamster ball things. You can just open my hatch and pop one of these and a koala in. Then ill roll off back to the airport.

I told you, ill come when I can buy a space suit or one of those hamster ball things. You can just open my hatch and pop one of these and a koala in. Then ill roll off back to the airport.

:laugh: But don't you want a selfie with a Quokka in Australia ? I will take you to Healesville sanctuary. You will love it. Kangaroos, koalas, wombats, emus - you will never want to leave.

They are so adorable and photogenic!!!!!!!! Beside Aussiebum, now they can export QUOKKAS! (How do u even pronounce it?)

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...