The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

Guest whatatramp

omg I shouldn't be in here :wow:

So no booklet or credits?! Random?!

Maybe there's a booklet in the side that pulls out?

Found these at Madonnaunderground.com

11010310_950696988295077_156335496856999

11040780_10205304989656188_1319419009_n.

11022897_10205304989536185_991559014_n.j

11051021_10205304989576186_1334320289_n.

That packaging is off the hook. And the new pic. :dramatic:

Can't at Dita slowly returning during the MDNA era and now slapping her dick in our faces in full force.

SLAY ME.

Edited by thelament

Found these at Madonnaunderground.com

11051021_10205304989576186_1334320289_n.

For the record, this is the back of the cardboard sleeve of the FNAC bonus CD.

Madonna's Universal Music store says the Super Deluxe IS a limited edition.

But does it have any stamps or candy??

There wasn't one for MDNA right?

Booklet lookthrough

Well, this proves that the booklet does indeed not feature any credits :(

Typical, disappointing Giovanni Bianco... 10 years of this shit if it is indeed him.

The photos are beyond great but Bianco has no idea how to place text. He just takes whatever simple, tiny font he decides to use and throws it haphazardly on top of the fantastic photos given to him for each project. PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE ELSE NEXT TIME MADONNA.

I can't believe the gorgeous Rolling Stone cover is part of this but with cheaply drawn-on wire over her face.

Typical, disappointing Gianni Bianco... 10 years of this shit.

The photos are beyond great but Bianco has no idea how to place text. He just takes whatever simple, tiny font he decides to use and throws it haphazardly on top of the fantastic photos given to him for each project. PLEASE HIRE SOMEONE ELSE NEXT TIME MADONNA.

Exactly my thoughts. It was expected. 👎

Fantastics pics tho. :wow:

But does it have any stamps or candy??

There wasn't one for MDNA right?

no extra?

like the idea of the Super Deluxe Edition..but with no extra its a little bit lame...

no extra?

like the idea of the Super Deluxe Edition..but with no extra its a little bit lame...

I actually think the stamps and candy are kind of lame lol. I don't want anything like that. The Super Deluxe is just something I buy for the extra tracks, really.

What is this ? Lyrics sheet ?

Y4x0_JGk_Ljog.jpg

Must be the Japanese Taiwan edition. They always come with lyrics.

Exclusive: First Look at Madonna’s “Rebel Heart”
BY MADONNATRIBE · MARCH 5, 2015
Madonna‘s 13th studio album is out tomorrow in several European countries and MadonnaTribe is happy to bring you the first look at how the physical editions of Rebel Heart look like.
Pictured below are the Super Deluxe 2 CD versions, the Deluxe and the Standard editions.
The “heart in hand” image is used as the back cover of both the Standard and Deluxe editions, using two different background colors.
The booklets of the Standard and Deluxe editions are different, with more images included in the latter. The Super Deluxe comes in a fold-out package and doesn’t include any booklet.
The CD of the Standard is black with a red paint artwork and “Rebel Heart” printed in white. The Deluxe comes with a black disc and “Rebel Heart” in red. The Super Deluxe discs are both unique (CD one doesn’t have the same artwork of the Deluxe); they are all black with “Rebel Heart” on CD 1 and “Madonna” on CD 2, both in white.
rh-01.jpg
rh-02.jpg
The Deluxe edition exclusive to Fnac in France. It comes with the bonus disc in a separate cardboard sleeve reproducing the front and back artwork of the 19-track album.
rh-08.jpg

Giovanni indeed has no clue about placement of type. It always looks like an after thought. Some of us actually like to read the producer notes. He seems to just click on any random Sans-serif typeface and and slap it on somewhere.