MadonnaNation.com Forums

The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

It seems so :lol:

Good thing I got the leaked Super Deluxe so I can listen chronologically without repeating songs. :lmao:

Can you just delete the extra copies on each song, or send them to another folder outside of itunes?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks VogueMusic and Strilo!! I'lltry.

I noticed some of my other downloads are mess too, like florence and the machine preorder. I have two What Kind of Man and St Jude :lmao:

The b&w Joan of Arc picture needs more love; I can't believe no one's used that as an avatar yet. It's pretty damn cool and definitely unique to anything Madonna's done before really. I mean, What picture is similar to that? I can't think of one.

20140305-pictures-madonna-rebel-heart-bo

The b&w Joan of Arc picture needs more love; I can't believe no one's used that as an avatar yet. It's pretty damn cool and definitely unique to anything Madonna's done before really. I mean, What picture is similar to that? I can't think of one.

this can be the cover for TIC the upgraded 2020 edition! :drama:

This picture is incredible and really reminds me of her early shoots in New York I don't know why