The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

You're awsome and i love you!!!

Thanks!

that's what i remember....

like one verse per page...

Exactly! Just lines from the song 'Music'. Only Japanese editions of her albums still come w/ lyrics... What do you think?

Here are scans (lyrics included) from the Japanese deluxe edition of 'Rebel Heart':

http://squaremadonnaicongallery.altervista.org/2015-rebel-heart-deluxe-edition-japan-cd-booklet-scans/

Edited by Arckangel

I love the photography, love the handwritten typography and loathe loathe loathe the stupid type on the back over and spine. It's the laziest shit since Bedtime Stories' back cover. Its an embarrasement to Graphic Design. I mean wtf is the underscore _ all about??? Also having two song titles on one line, then random ones on their own? It's like design from 15 years ago, so dated and completely stupid for this release! Don't get me started on the spine!!! REBEL HEART_MADONNA??? I mean really. Giovanni be gone with you! (Or whoever the fuck designed it as we have no credits!)

Exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rocco Papa

I had to seperate the three very different images and do a re-design. Just for fun! Pop Madonna, Sexy Madonna and Weird Madonna!

rebel%2Bheart%2Bcd.jpg

rebel%2Bheart%2Bsuper%2Bdeluxe%2Bcd%2Bco

rebel%2Bheart%2Bdeluxe%2Bcd%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

These are very well done! Nice work!! :thumbsup:

I had to seperate the three very different images and do a re-design. Just for fun! Pop Madonna, Sexy Madonna and Weird Madonna!

rebel%2Bheart%2Bcd.jpg

rebel%2Bheart%2Bsuper%2Bdeluxe%2Bcd%2Bco

rebel%2Bheart%2Bdeluxe%2Bcd%2Bcopy.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

you made them more collectable. If this is what they released I would have collected them all.

TY! That means a lot to me. I loved doing them! I am in the process of designing a booklet with lyrics. I'll post if I ever finish - LOTS OF LYRICS lol!

I look forward to it!

Fans having to do this themselves is both sad and awesome at the same time.

Love the smell of a fresh album booklet.

The Deluxe edition is nice in it's simplicity; just her flawless mug & cursive text over paint strokes.

Yasssss!! My Isaac is backkk!!!

I haven't even bought a physical copy yet. Only digital. I was thinking of getting:

Deluxe

Super Deluxe

Vinyl

Living For Love CD single

Do I need the regular edition or is that a waste of time?

Same. Physical don't even excite me anymore. :lmao:

And i have multiple copies of Holy Water on my iTunes download :lol: my iTunes download is a mess though. I bought the Deluxe and Standard but this is what I got...

Screen_Shot_2015_04_19_at_3_08_19_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_04_19_at_3_08_35_AM.png

Same. Physical don't even excite me anymore. :lmao:

And i have multiple copies of Holy Water on my iTunes download :lol: my iTunes download is a mess though. I bought the Deluxe and Standard but this is what I got...

Screen_Shot_2015_04_19_at_3_08_19_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_04_19_at_3_08_35_AM.png

Wow. :laugh:

Was that some sort of a glitch on their part?