The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

Where can I find pics of the Vinyl edition? All stores say it will be released on March 30 , it is true that it isn't out yet?

If not, how to explain all those fans Madonna reposted on Instagram holding vinyls????

It's out in USA, surely there are pics in Internet or Instagram.

But the thing is, how they had it before everyone else, before CDs , and I did some research, no one in the world posted the disc or the content ... Or the back , no pic of the vinyl at all...

By the way, i just printed the lyrics. Imagine, i bought 3 editions plus one vinyl yet i have to print the lyrics as if this was 1990 and was just photocopied the lyric sleeve???? :lmao::lmao:

But the thing is, how they had it before everyone else, before CDs , and I did some research, no one in the world posted the disc or the content ... Or the back , no pic of the vinyl at all...

The vinyl was on sale in the US as of yesterday (release day). I got one, but I haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting to see what condition my Amazon version is... whenever they get around to "shipping" from "preparing shipment"...

I only ordered the Japanese super deluxe, which probably has no lyric booklet since it's just the digipak. I wonder if it's too late to add the deluxe to my order. It's beyond ridiculous that we have to order 10000 of the same album to just collect a few bits and pieces. I've never had so many copies of an album, ever! :newspaper:

I finally have the standad. Have to wait for the rest (UGH)

But the standard, even though has incredible atwork and pictures, left me cold because there are not even credits!

And i was expecting lyrics :lmao::lmao:

Remember when someone asked Guy a while back if it was possible to get lyrics in the booklet again and he said he'd try? He probably went back to M and said "The fans don't want lyrics or credits or anything, just pictures of you." :fuckoff:

Finally... someone uploaded the vinyl unboxing on youtube:

I wish they would have used inside the b&w Joan of Arc pic. It's a shame the vinyl doesn't have a booklet. But oh well...

Bump. Can we discuss the fact that these are the best album photos since Music, thanks!

Confessions and MDNA say "hi".

I actually find the Music look and pics tacky. :newspaper:

I wish they would have used inside the b&w Joan of Arc pic. It's a shame the vinyl doesn't have a booklet. But oh well...

True, the JOA pic would've looked GREAT on lp size.

Oh well, at least we get that gorgeous cover in all its glory!

Confessions and MDNA say "hi".

I actually find the Music look and pics tacky. :newspaper:

I can't even with your Music comment! J/k we all have different tastes. And yeah I love Confessions pics and MDNA cover, but was just swept up in my Rebel Heart fever when I posted :inlove:

The imagery is GORGEOUS!!

The black + red thematic works perfect for the album

But like what Mattress said, Giovanni's design is lacking. I felt a bit underwhelmed when I opened up the booklet on the deluxe to see three song titles are lumped together on one page, repeating this, using the same red wash graphic. It didn't make sense

It works better on the super deluxe

But it's still lame that they use the same wash graphic

It would have looked soooo much better in the booklet if they included the damn lyrics!!!

Honestly, I said this about the super and standard covers, it seems a bit rushed. It's like he spent more time on the deluxe cover image and put less thought on the inner workings of the design

I had high hopes

He improved with the MDNA album and tour booklet

I doubt she'll hire someone new

Oh Fabien and Kevin Reagan, where art though?

The vinyl was on sale in the US as of yesterday (release day). I got one, but I haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting to see what condition my Amazon version is... whenever they get around to "shipping" from "preparing shipment"...

I only ordered the Japanese super deluxe, which probably has no lyric booklet since it's just the digipak. I wonder if it's too late to add the deluxe to my order. It's beyond ridiculous that we have to order 10000 of the same album to just collect a few bits and pieces. I've never had so many copies of an album, ever! :newspaper:

So that post on Instagram, they don't have vinyls , it's fake!