The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

So the deluxe booklet pretty much has all the images in the Super Deluxe packaging, but not vice versa?

Oddly correct.

Super Deluxe has those four additional songs, though.

Oddly correct.

Super Deluxe has those four additional songs, though.

M Dolla wants us forking over $$ for multiple editions, God bless our Queen.

HOWEVER, I do love that b&w Joan of Arc-ish looking pic.

I think this would've made an incredible album cover! Feels so fresh yet classic Madonna, like the standard/deluxe covers, and it fits the album more than the super deluxe image imo.

So the deluxe booklet pretty much has all the images in the Super Deluxe packaging, but not vice versa?

yes...lame...

just a little vent.....

i've spent 30 euros for something labelled as SUPER-DELUXE EDITION......

and in something they call super-deluxe, not even a booklet?? no liner notes?

they they're depressed cause nobody buys CD anymore.... f--k universal, bianco or whoever had the idea...!!!!

(stunning pics though, the best ever)

but all in all is kinda cheap

Individually the booklet pics are meh. All rehash. Coming together they make for a nice looking album though.

HOWEVER, I do love that b&w Joan of Arc-ish looking pic. Can we get a stand-alone of that posted?

Taiwan Deluxe looks great.

I want it in HQ as the background to my life

It's insane that the super-deluxe doesn't have the iconic black ribbon/twine pic. WT-super-F?

Yeah, that really sucks. I'm only buying the Super Deluxe, so that means I won't have that pic. :(

yes...lame...

just a little vent.....

i've spent 30 euros for something labelled as SUPER-DELUXE EDITION......

and in something they call super-deluxe, not even a booklet?? no liner notes?

they they're depressed cause nobody buys CD anymore.... f--k universal, bianco or whoever had the idea...!!!!

(stunning pics though, the best ever)

but all in all is kinda cheap

they really want us fans to buy both... :)

thanks, well i wonder if walmart still sells cd's with parental warning stickers on them? lol they cant be THAT strict, right.

They have all of the editions on their site. Maybe only the censored versions can be sold in the physical store.

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=madonna+rebel+heart

Does the itunes version have a digital booklet?

nope.... all iTunes configurations doesn't have a digital booklet... they really want us to buy the physical ones... nice strategy... that's why i am expecting a bigger chunk of physical sales this time around... :)

nope.... all iTunes configurations doesn't have a digital booklet... they really want us to buy the physical ones... nice strategy... that's why i am expecting a bigger chunk of physical sales this time around... :)

........the fuck........???? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Well really, otherwise why would people buy the physical (except those of us who care about audio quality)? The physical is JUST the photo booklet, with no lyrics or credits.

Don't know how to upload photos, but the vinyl is beautiful! A record store near me sells new releases on the Sunday before.

It opens to reveal the crucified hand on the left, and the mouth gear head shot on the right.

Both records looks the same:

Every side has a black label, with the red pain slash on it. There's some depth to the paint slash though, it doesn't look like flat vector art, more organic.

One side says Rebel Heart, the other Madonna. For both.

The back has the bleeding heart image with the red background.

But the glorious pic on the right panel of super deluxe is not in deluxe booklet. So you get that great image plus the four new songs.

Don't know how to upload photos, but the vinyl is beautiful! A record store near me sells new releases on the Sunday before.

It opens to reveal the crucified hand on the left, and the mouth gear head shot on the right.

Both records looks the same:

Every side has a black label, with the red pain slash on it. There's some depth to the paint slash though, it doesn't look like flat vector art, more organic.

One side says Rebel Heart, the other Madonna. For both.

The back has the bleeding heart image with the red background.

no booklet or other pics inside?

Anything sold Monday-on counts for the first week in the USA.

So, the Super Deluxe does have a pic exclusive to it- the Joan of Arc image. Unless it s also in the standard edition; it's not in the deluxe booklet.

Anything sold Monday-on counts for the first week in the USA.

So, the Super Deluxe does have a pic exclusive to it- the Joan of Arc image. Unless it s also in the standard edition; it's not in the deluxe booklet.

Oh I didn't think of it maybe being in the standard. It's just so amazing, this imagery.

I think that MDNA and Rebel Heart are in the top tier of her album covers (speaking of deluxe for both, although both standards are fab as well).

I finally have the standad. Have to wait for the rest (UGH)

But the standard, even though has incredible atwork and pictures, left me cold because there are not even credits!

And i was expecting lyrics :lmao::lmao: