The Album - Cover, Pics, Booklet

But does it have any stamps or candy??

There wasn't one for MDNA right?

No, but honestly I think those box set days are sadly over. All of the collector's boxes were made under Warner, and I doubt Interscope is going to spend that kind of effort or money on them since they only handle distribution, which isn't a big moneymaker anyway. :(

Surprise! My deluxe copy from Fnac (France) came today! I wasn't ready! Amazing album! I'm so happy!

11044623_10204473174083023_3491849768916

sexy!

I wish I'd put my hands on the album sooner! :cries:

Surprise! My deluxe copy from Fnac (France) came today! I wasn't ready! Amazing album! I'm so happy!

11044623_10204473174083023_3491849768916

You're hot!

Mega disappointed that there's no super deluxe booklet and Giovanni Bianco's same shtick. Imagine how stunning the artwork would've been with Fabien Baron tbh

Okay. Silly question. Where can I get the Super Deluxe? Is it only for like Germany or something? I'm not up-to-date with the editions.

Anywhere! iTunes, Amazon, probably major stores

The only German exclusive is Autotune Baby on all editions

Anywhere! iTunes, Amazon, probably major stores

The only German exclusive is Autotune Baby on all editions

The Super Deluxe is physical only, unless you buy a ticket for the North American release of the tour :)

The German exclusive seemed such a random choice, but looking at the complete lack of promo and TV appearances in Germany, I think it was a concession to the German market and also to boost German sales from international demand.

^ Yeah, it's a bit weird that only one country gets Autotune Baby and within this country, you can only get it at selected stores too (Saturn and MediaMarkt). Maybe it really is an excuse for her not doing any promo here? Considering it's the biggest music market in continental Europe and got left out. Then again, Spain, Japan etc. all have missed out on promo too...

^ Yeah, it's a bit weird that only one country gets Autotune Baby and within this country, you can only get it at selected stores too (Saturn and MediaMarkt). Maybe it really is an excuse for her not doing any promo here? Considering it's the biggest music market in continental Europe and got left out. Then again, Spain, Japan etc. all have missed out on promo too...

Well, I've done my fan duty and ordered my copy off eBay. $49 for one song... :dead: Only for Madonna.

It's no original song, but Japan got the Living for Love Dirty Pop remix exclusive.